Chapter 47

~Dave's POV~
We got Rylan to sleep, he didn't want to but eventually he did sleep. All it took was Kurt singing a lullaby, which was sweet. Now me, Kurt, and Krist were downstairs watching another movie. I leaned against Krist sighing, he wrapped his arms around me. I looked over at Kurt, he was focused on the movie.

"Kuuuuuurt" I whined, "Hmm?" He didn't look away from the movie, I opened my arms "I wanna hold youuuu" he looked over at me, smiling a bit "Okay" he hugged me. I held him close, kissing his head. Krist leaned down and kissed my cheek, making me giggled "Krist!" He smiled "What?" I kissed his cheek "Your beard tickles" he chuckled, kissing my head "I can shave it if you want" I looked at him "Do that and I'll rip off your balls and staple them to your asshole" that made both Kurt and Krist burst out laughing. I smiled.

Kurt suddenly got up and started searching through his pile of notebooks, "Whatcha doin Kurt?" He was looking through one of the notebooks, "I'm looking for a blank notebook" "Why?" "For Rylan, maybe he'll feel better if he writes down his thoughts n' stuff, y'know?" I nodded. He went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kurt's POV~
I went upstairs to Rylan's room, I knocked. We made him sleep earlier but I'm sure he's up by now. He opened the door a couple minutes later, "Mhmm..?" He looked tired, really tired. I gave him the notebook "Here's a journal, now go back to sleep" I pat his head "Mm..Okay.." he closed the door, I went back down to Krist and Dave and sat by them.
We watched movies for the rest of the night.

______________________________________

hi
-me