Chapter 29

~Third person~
Rylan was sitting on the floor with his new guitar laying on his lap, sitting by Kurt and Dave. Kurt was showing him how to work the cassette recorder, Dave was trying to help him with his sweater. Rylan whined, "Dave I'm nineteen I don't need help with a sweater!" Dave shrugged, "Alrighty then" he pulled the sweater over Rylan's head so it was covering his face.

Rylan huffed, crossing his arms "I'm staying like this. Not coming out. Ever." Kurt smiled, pulling the sweater down "Hello there" Rylan tried to seem angry at them. He couldn't keep making an angry expression because as soon as Dave made a funny face, he burst out laughing.

~Few hours later~

Rylan dragged Kurt onto the balcony, holding all the recording stuff and his guitar, "We're recording stuff"
Dave and Krist smiled at each other as they watched them go onto the balcony.

They had gotten the cassette recorder to work, and after realizing they recorded five minutes of Kurt telling Rylan how to work it, they took it out to the balcony to record music.
Krist and Dave went out to them and sat down, Krist smiled.

"We have another gift for you, Ry." He said, Rylan glanced up at them "Hmm?" "We're taking you and Rowan with us to our next show" Rylan's face lit up, "No fucking way! NO FUCKING WAY!" He smiled "For real?!" They all nodded. Rylan hugged them, "Thank you guys."

Maybe things are gonna be okay.

______________________________________

i hate this chapter
-me