Chapter 2

~Rylan's POV~
Rowan and I were walking to his place, I was humming a random tune I came up with. That could become a song. Rowan has a drum kit and bass at his place, and I think I left my guitar there because I couldn't find it at my place.
"I will never bother you, I will never promise to, I will never follow you, I will never bother you.." I sang quietly
"Earth to Rylan!" Rowan's voice brought me out of my thoughts "What?" "I heard you humming a few seconds ago, you coming up with something?" He asked, I shrugged "I guess." He nodded "We'll work on that when we get to my house."

~Couple minutes later~
I was sitting on Roman's bed with a notebook on my lap, I tapped my chin with the pencil, I laid back on the bed sighing loudly "Lyrics are hard, man." Rowan nodded "True, dude." I hummed again, I grabbed my guitar and started playing, the rhythm was coming together, but we never bass, drums, and the hardest part, lyrics. I glanced over at the clock on his nightstand "Hey Rowan, when's open mic tonight?" "Midnight." I sighed "Shit, dude, I'm gonna have to sneak out if I don't stay here." I covered my face "Don't worry dude, my mom will let you stay here tonight" he sat by me "I'm gonna have to tell Raymond though.." There was a pause "Oh." Rowan said.

I shook my head "Fuck it, I'm not tellin' him. If he gets pissed that's his problem." I got up and went over to the microphone Rowan set up "Let's practice for tonight." Rowan nodded, grabbing his bass and going to the other microphone "Whatcha wanna play?" I looked at Rowan, he thought for a moment "Green Day." I grinned "Cool."

~Hours later~

We just finished playing multiple Green Day albums, Kerplunk, Dookie, Insomniac, whole nine yards. We're fucking EXHAUSTED, which isn't good because we need out energy. There's not enough time for a quick nap, so I ran to the kitchen and grabbed as many energy drinks as I could hold and ran back to Rowan "I GOT FOOD!!" Rowan shushed me taking some of the energy drinks "Shut up, my mom's asleep!" I stared at him for a moment, before screaming "I GOT FOOOOOD!!" He covered my mouth "ShUt uP!" His voice cracked, I licked his hand, he pulled it away and wiped it off on my cheek "You, sir, are disgusting." I laughed, wiping off my cheek with my sleeve "You got my beard wetttt." I whined like a little kid "Oh, your 'beard' you mean stubble?" I huffed "Sure."

I think I chugged like, three, maybe four energy drinks, Rowan drank some and gave the rest to me, I chugged the rest of those. I quickly packed up our stuff and took it out to Rowan's car. I also took Rowan to the car, I put him in the back and sat Jan the drivers seat "GO GO GOOOOOO!!" I started the car and sped towards the club.

______________________________________

hi
-me