Chapter 26

~Dave's POV~
Krist and I carried the equipment into our room as soon as we got to the hotel, after we finished I carried Kurt and Rylan into the room and laid them down on the bed. I sat down by them sighing, "My back hurts" Krist nodded flopping back on his bed "Same here" I looked down at Kurt, running my hand through his hair. He had fallen asleep during the car ride here, he looks so cute. He's amazing and I love him.

I laid down and held Kurt close, looking over at Krist, "Wanna have Rylan over there?" Krist nodded, going over and picking Rylan up. He carried him over to his bed and laid him down, laying next to him and putting a pillow in between them. Rylan had a habit of hitting Krist in his sleep. I kissed Kurt's head, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Krist's POV~
I stared at the ceiling, unable to fall asleep. I sat up and turned on the TV, turning it down so it didn't wake the others. After a few minutes of channel surfing, I settled for a random kids show.

I think about an hour passed, I have no idea. I'm so tired that everything is a blur, but I just can't sleep for some reason! I sighed, leaning back against the wall. I glanced down at Rylan as soon as I heard whimpering, he was having a nightmare. I played with his hair until he calmed down. After I made sure he was completely calm, I turned off the TV, laid down, and tried sleeping. I did eventually fall asleep after what felt like an eternity.

______________________________________

hi
-me