Chapter 23

~Third person~
Ruby cleared her throat, Rylan and Rowan looked at her, "Okay, you play." Rylan got up and pushed Ruby towards the drums. Ruby glared at Rylan, playing the same song to the best of her ability. Rylan played guitar and screamed into the microphone, Rowan played bass.

Ruby stopped, "Shut up!" Rylan looked offended, "No!" Ruby threw a drumstick at Rylan, he caught it.
"Don't throw shit at me, only Rowan can do that. And not literal shit."

Ruby slapped Rylan, "You're an asshole!" Rylan scoffed, "And you're not gonna be our drummer. Dickhead." He grabbed Ruby and dragged her out of the house, shoving her onto the sidewalk, "Bye, asshole!" He said with false happiness, flipping her off.

~Later that night~

Rylan, Rowan and Dave were setting up on the stage at the club. Rylan was headbanging to the music playing through the speakers, Rowan bumped into Rylan and they fell over laughing. Dave looked at them from his drum set, looking up and smiling at Kurt and Krist. Kurt smiled back, Krist was waving his arms at then laughing, grunting when Kurt elbowed him.

Once everything was set up Dave started drumming, he was just hitting one of the cymbals but the crowd recognized the song, and they started cheering. It was Blind by Korn.

Rylan grabbed the microphone and screamed "ARE YOU READY?!" Rylan and Rowan both started playing, headbanging to the beat. The dance area turned into one large mosh pit, during the song Rylan screamed "FUCK THAT SHIT UP!!" After the song ended and the crowd calmed down, they started playing Geek Stink Breath by Green Day. Rylan and Rowan sang, Dave went all out on the drums. They were playing with total passion. Running on adrenaline and a couple hours of sleep.

After playing many songs, watching people in the crowd going from casual dancing and headbanging to total fucking moshing, and dancing with people who jumped onto the stage, they finished the show with Ride The Lightning by Metallica. Rylan jumped into the crowd screaming, "FUCK YEAHHHHH!!"

When Rylan got out of the crowd, he ran to Kurt and Krist, grinning from ear to ear. Dave and Rowan ran over to them out of breath, smiling.

"That," Dave said leaning against a table "Was fucking awesome!"
Rowan nodded grabbing a bunch of drinks, giving everyone a drink.

Little did Rylan know, he was being watched.

______________________________________

I WENT FULL METAL ON THIS CHAPTER AND I DO NOT REGRET NOR CARE
-me