Chapter 45

~Kurt's POV~
Dave and I were on the way home from the police place, I stared out the window silently. I rested my head on my hand sighing, Dave parked the car and helped me out. We went in the house, I ran upstairs to check on Rylan and Krist. Dave followed me.

I peeked in the room, I sighed in relief and closed the door "How's Rylan?" Dave asked "They're both asleep" he nodded, I went to our room and sat on the bed "Speaking of sleep, I'm gonna nap" Dave sat by me and hugged me. I laid down and hugged him "Wake me if something happens" he nodded, playing with my hair. I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Krist's POV~
Kurt, Dave, and I were sitting at the table eating pizza, Kurt and Dave were talking about something. I wasn't really listening, I wasn't really eating either.

"Krist?"

I looked up from my plate, "Hmm?"

"...You okay?" Dave asked

"Mhm, yeah"

"What's wrong?" Kurt asked

I sighed "Nothing. I'm fine."

"Bullshit. You love pizza." Kurt said

"I feel like it's my fault that Rylan got fucked up the other night. He said he was going with a friend and I was dumb enough to let him go with her." I looked back at the table, I felt like I was gonna cry.

"Krist, none of this is your fault. You didn't know, it's okay" Dave said, I wiped at my eyes "Yeah but I should've known better! Why would I let him go somewhere at fucking one in the morning?!" Now I was crying. Fuck. I covered my face, sighing. I heard the chairs move and then Dave and Kurt hugged me. I hugged them tightly, crying more.

Dave kissed my forehead "Hey, hey, it's okay Krist, it's okay.." he rubbed my back. Kurt played with my hair, I calmed down, sighing "I'm sorry." I got up "I'm sorry." Kurt frowned "Why?" I didn't say anything.

"I think it's time for a nap" Kurt said, Dave nodded, picking me up and carrying me to their room, Kurt following close behind us. We laid down on the bed, Kurt and Dave laying by me. I was in the middle, they hugged me.

"Hey Krist?" Dave asked

"Hmm..?" I looked at him

"Love you" he mumbled, kissing my cheek, I blushed.

"Love you too Dave"

"Love you Krist" Kurt said, cuddling into my side and falling asleep.

"Love you too Kurt" I whispered

"Night" Dave said, kissing my head and falling asleep. I stared at the ceiling.

What just happened?

______________________________________

here's your delivery of happy, MeganMichels323 that'll be $500
-me