Chapter 38

~A couple days later~

~Kurt's POV~

I screamed into the microphone, we were finally playing at the show. Dave beating down on the drums, Krist was bouncing around playing bass, Pat and Rylan were now having a battle with their guitars, using them as swords. I kept playing my guitar and singing.

Once the song was over, Krist pushed Rylan towards me, I moved out of the way so he took my place.

He got up close to the mic "ARE WE FUCKING NUTS TONIGHT?!" The crowd cheered

Then Krist stood next to him and screamed into the mic,

"COME ON, PEOPLE, NOW! SMILE ON YOUR BROTHER, EVERYBODY GET TOGETHER! TRY TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER RIGHT NOWWW!!"

The crowd cheered more.

We started playing, Rylan screamed into the microphone, basically letting out all his anger.

Once we finished the song, Rylan threw his guitar down and jumped into the crowd. Krist smashed his bass, I threw my guitar down and ran towards the drums, jumping into them. Pat kept ramming his guitar into the amps, creating tons of feedback. Then he threw his guitar down on the amps when they fell over.

Krist calmly walked over to the one mic that was still standing "Thank you and goodnight" and we walked off. People from the crowd rushed onto the stage.
Eventually we found Rylan, he told us he got lost in the crowd when he jumped in.

Tonight was fun, really fun.

I smiled to myself as I fell asleep during the car ride back to the hotel.

______________________________________

LIKE A GOOD NEIGHBOR, STAY OVER THERE
-me