Chapter 29 - Daku's Interest...

"I don't care if we on the runBaby as long I'm next to you(Uhuu)And if loving you is a crimeTell me why do I bring out the best in you" - Jay z & Beyonce ~ On the Run (part II)

Baby as long I'm next to you
(Uhuu)
And if loving you is a crime
Tell me why do I bring out the best in you"
- Jay z & Beyonce ~ On the Run (part II)

DAKU

"This is such a pain in the ass," Daku growled crossing his legs together.

His men said silent scared of what their Boss would do if they said something.

Daku was known for being a psycho.

He kills when he's angry, when he can't get his way.

And when someone tries him.

"Now I have to get a new lawyer," he scowled not even worried about Edgar's daughter.

He only had went to collect his debt and he might admit Empress was a beautiful woman who'd look better beneath-

Daku jaw clenched. He shouldn't be thinking with his dick.

And besides it was fun seeing JongWoo getting riled up over a bitch.

Love? Something that makes you weak and desperate.

He didn't get why JongWoo would allow himself to be tied to something that could be seen as a weakness.

He couldn't understand why anyone messes with Love.

Maybe it's because he hasn't met his match.

"Boss," one of his men whispered interrupted his thoughts.

He growled flickering his eyes to his men who flinched.

"What?" He grunted.

"What do we do now?" He hesitated to say but Daku shrugged.

"I don't know to tell youI really don't care I just came to collect a debt but why the fuck are you questioning me?" The man gulped before apologizing.

He needed some air.

"Pull over," he snapped and immediately his driver pulled over.

Stepping out of the when his men were about to Daku paused looking at them.

"Stay a good distance I need space," he snarled walking off not even bothering to hear their answers.

He exhaled looking around watching as people walk byas he began strolling.

Peace something he hadn't in a long time since back home in Japan theirs always men to kill.

Always testing him.

Suddenly, he had bumped into someone, someone short and soft.

Rolling his eyes he looks down locking his eyes with a petite woman.