Chapter Two

Wen Jin was still studying and didn’t understand anything, but his brother Wen Qi knew that the old man of the Lin family was seriously ill and was admitted to a nursing home, and all matters of the Lin family were handed over to Lin Suiyan.

Lin Suiyan was young and vigorous, and his methods were tough. He offended many people in the business world. Now that the old man was hospitalized, all the families were eager to move and wanted to pull the Lin family down.

The Lin family now looks calm on the surface, but underneath there was a lot of trouble brewing.

It’s just that Wen Jin’s eyes were full of Lin Suiyan, and he wouldn’t listen to other people’s advice. He told Wen Qi that he liked Lin Suiyan, no matter what happened to the Lin family and how many difficulties they would encounter in the future, he was willing to accompany Lin Suiyan.

Wen Qi could do nothing but agree.

Wen Qi has grown up and his parents have retreated to the back. He was the backbone of the family. After he agreed, the Wen parents also agreed.

Wen Jin and Lin Suiyan soon got engaged, and then got married as fast as lightning.

However, just as Wen Qi was worried about, although Wen Jin and Lin Suiyan lived a good life after their marriage, the troubles continued, and some people even dared to hide in the dark, wanting to take Lin Suiyan’s life. .

Wen Jin and Lin Suiyan were together and experienced a series of events such as car accidents, kidnappings, and disfigurement.

Lin Suiyan had the last laugh.

After dealing with all their enemies, Wen Jin thought that he and Lin Suiyan could grow old hand in hand, but Lin Suiyan didn’t want to, and this was just the beginning of the nightmare.

Lin Suiyan began to work overtime and socialize frequently outside, and when he came back, he would smell like other people’s perfume.

Wen Jin had frequently smelled this perfume on Lin Suiyan. He didn’t think much about it at the time, instead just comforting himself in his heart. It was inevitable to socialize in the business world, so there was no need to be so suspicious.

Until later, when Wen Jin found a hickey on Lin Suiyan’s neck. By this time, he could no longer deceive himself.

Wen Jin takes his relationship very seriously. His love is pure and does not allow any problems in his relationship. He wanted to talk with Lin Suiyan.

But Lin Suiyan didn’t want to talk to Wen Jin.

Since finishing those opponents, between Lin Suiyan and Wen Jin there seems to be nothing left to say. Now it seems like the tenderness and sweetness of the past, was nothing but Wen Jin’s dream.

When Wen Jin mentioned the hickey on Lin Suiyan’s neck, Lin Suiyan was furious, he picked up his jacket and left home and did not return all night.

Lin Suiyan knew that as long as he denied it, Wen Jin would believe it.

But Lin Suiyan didn’t say anything.

Wen Jin thought that divorcing his husband was sad enough, but he didn’t expect that there was an even more terrible secret waiting for him. – a secret that would destroy him completely.

Wen Jin drove out under the manipulation of Lin Suiyan’s white moonlight, but encountered an “accident” on the road.

Only then did Wen Jin know from Luo Xing’s own mouth that Lin Suiyan had always loved someone deeply in his heart, and that person was not him, but Luo Xing. He was just Luo Xing’s stand-in.