Chapter Fourtysix

Su Yuli: "I see."

Since Mu Lang is shameless, Su Yuli is too lazy to continue acting, he said coldly: "I am not the group of Yingyingyanyan around you, I will be confused by your illusion, so don't waste time on me. already."

He said and nodded to Mu Lang, "I still have something to do, I'll go first, and President Mu will play slowly."

Unexpectedly, he only took a few steps, and his arm was pulled again.

Still Mulang.

Su Yuli was really annoyed: "You..."

Mu Lang smiled briefly, as if he didn't see the anger on Su Yuli's face: "Go out and talk." Then he pulled Su Yuli out of the dance floor.

With many guests present, Su Yuli didn't want to be too ugly, so he secretly tried to break free from Mu Lang's hand.

Who would have thought that Mu Lang was indulging in sensuality, but his strength was enormous, and the hand grasped on his arm was like an iron pincer, and Su Yuli couldn't break free for a while.

Mu Lang took Su Yuli out of the banquet hall, and when the door was closed, all the noise was blocked.

No one else was here, Su Yuli had no worries, the other hand grabbed Mu Lang's wrist and squeezed it hard, Mu Lang only felt a pain in his wrist, and immediately let go.

Mu Lang kneaded his wrists, a surprised look flashed in his eyes, and then smiled: "Xiao Jin used to practice, but I don't know."

"There are a lot of things you don't know." Su Yuli clenched his fist and threatened him: "If you provoke me again, the young master will beat you to death."

Mu Lang was not frightened at all, but instead let out a chuckle: "I'm looking forward to what kind of surprises Xiaojin can bring me."

Su Yuli frowned and said, "You are not allowed to call me that."

The disgust in Su Yuli's eyes was real. Mu Lang restrained his smile and asked seriously, "You hate me so much? How can I compare to Lin Suiyan?"

Su Yuli said in his heart that because you are a scumbag, of course he can't compare to Lin Suiyan, you are not worthy to carry his shoes.

Xu is that Su Yuli's expression is too obvious, Mu Lang wisely changed the subject, not to humiliate himself, he said: "Xiao Jin doesn't seem to believe that I have feelings for you, it's really sad."

Su Yuli's pretentious tone aroused goose bumps, and he reminded: "You and Suiyan are brothers."

The implication is that anyone who wants a face will not covet his brother's spouse.

"So what?" Mu Lang shrugged indifferently: "I have been taught since childhood that I have to fight for what I like. Although Suiyan is my brother, I can compete fairly with him."

Su Yuli said in his heart that you are a thing, no, you are not a thing!

Su Yuli realized that Mu Lang had no bottom line, and was too lazy to talk nonsense with such a person. He turned around and wanted to leave, but Mu Lang's foot moved, blocking his way.

"You..." Su Yuli only said one word. Suddenly realizing something, he said coldly, "You have discussed it with Luo Xing."

Mu Lang didn't deny it, and said with a smile, "Xiao Jin is really smart."

Su Yuli was very speechless. In the original book, Luo Xing and Mu Lang had indeed teamed up, but it was still too early.

Su Yuli rolled his eyes and quickly understood the key.