Chapter Thirty

Ding Yuan seemed to have expected Su Yuli to come, but he didn't show any surprise, nodded at Su Yuli, and poured him a glass of water.

There was such a heavy snowstorm last night, and Su Yuli was worried that Ding Yuan would get sick and have a fever. When he saw him today, he just had a cold, and he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Su Yuli didn't mention what happened at the bar last night in front of the old lady.

When the two got out of the ward, Ding Yuan said to Su Yuli, "Thank you."

"It's been said that you don't have to be so polite." Su Yuli thought of something and took out his mobile phone, "By the way, I kept saying that I wanted to leave my contact information, but I must add my friends today."

The two added WeChat to each other.

Ding Yuan happened to have a call coming in. Su Yuli didn't want to look at it, but with good eyesight, he immediately saw that the caller ID was Mu Lang.

Ding Yuan made a wait gesture to Su Yuli, walked to the side and answered the phone.

The call didn't last long, but after hanging up, Ding Yuan's face was not very good-looking.

Seeing Ding Yuanqiang talking to himself with a smile on his face, Su Yuli felt a little uncomfortable.

Although he didn't know what was going on between Ding Yuan and Mu Lang, Su Yuli knew that people like Mu Lang were big scumbags.

He thought of Grandma Ding's illness again, and wondered if Ding Yuan had to be with Mu Lang because of Grandma Ding? But if this is the case, Ding Yuan should not have such an attitude towards Mu Langwan.

After thinking about it, Su Yuli said euphemistically, "Xiaoyuan, we are friends. If you have any difficulties, you can tell me. Good friends should help each other."

Ding Yuan smiled: "Thank you, I will."

Knowing that Ding Yuan didn't want to talk, Su Yuli didn't force it, so he opened up the topic. The two chatted for a while before Su Yuli left.

After the incident at the bar, Ding Yuan moved to another place to work at night, and Su Yuli only knew how many jobs he worked a day during the winter vacation.

Su Yuli, who had been spoiled since childhood, couldn't imagine it, he said, "How tired, do you still have time to sleep?"

Ding Yuan just smiled: "Just get used to it."

Su Yuli snorted and went back to tell Lin Suiyan about this.

"Xiaoyuan works so hard, I can't wait to die like this." Su Yuli said with a serious face: "I also want to have a skill, and I want to make money."

At this time, they were having dinner. Lin Suiyan took a piece of dried bamboo shoots for Su Yuli. Hearing this, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Why do you suddenly think of this?"

Su Yuli said, "Xiaoyuan can support himself. If I leave you and eldest brother, I'm afraid I will starve to death on the street."

Lin Suiyan laughed: "How can I let you starve to death, I can support you for a lifetime."

Su Yuli shook his head: "That won't work, I don't want to be a dodder flower, I want to be a big tree, side by side with you." He raised his hands and looked into the future, "Sui Yan, I want to help you, don't let you do this Hard."

Lin Suiyan smiled and nodded: "Okay."

Su Yuli began to think about what he was going to do, and Lin Suiyan said, "Eat first."