Chapter Fifteen

Looking at Lin Suiyan who came downstairs, Su Yuli sighed in his heart that his physical fitness is really good, with so many stitches on his back, he can get out of bed for a walk in just a few days.

Aunt Su was cleaning, when she saw Lin Suiyan go downstairs with a pale face, she hurriedly put down her chores and went up: "Just tell me what you need, why did you come down in person. Look at this pale face, there is no blood at all, Go back and lie down."

Lin Suiyan said with a smile: "If I lie down again, my bones will rust. It doesn't matter, I'll be active."

The aunts in the family are so concerned about Lin Suiyan's physical condition, it would be a shame if Su Yuli pretended to be invisible.

Su Yuli silently ate the last bite of the apple, wiped his hands, walked over to support Lin Suiyan, and said to the worried aunt, "Aunt Xu, I will watch him, you can go."

Aunt Xu nodded: "Okay, sit down, I'll cut a plate of fruit for you."

After sitting down on the sofa, Lin Suiyan went to get the kettle on the table, which seemed to affect the wound on his back, and his Jianmei frowned slightly.

Su Yuli took the kettle, and poured the water while pretending to say: "It turns out that you are thirsty, you can just call me directly, just make a phone call, and go downstairs by yourself, what if the wound opens. ."

Su Yuli handed the cup to Lin Suiyan, who smiled and said, "Small injury."

After sitting for a while, Su Yuli helped Lin Suiyan back to the room. After setting up Lin Suiyan, Su Yuli found a laptop on the bedside table.

Working with an injury? Su Yuli said in his heart that he was really moved by a good Chinese president.

Seeing Su Yuli staring at the computer, Lin Suiyan said, "I'm just dealing with some company affairs, it won't take too much energy."

Of course, Su Yuli wasn't worried about Lin Suiyan's body. He said that he was injured for 100 days. If Lin Suiyan had been lying at home for so long, he would not pay attention to the company's affairs. When he recovered, the company would have long since recovered. Done.

Su Yuli was very happy that Lin Suiyan was so diligent. It's just that the joy can't be expressed. Su Yuli hummed and said, "Don't be too tired, I'll be worried."

They all came upstairs, and Su Yuli didn't want to leave immediately. He sat cross-legged on the cushion beside the bed and played with his mobile phone. As soon as he unlocked the lock, Mother Wen's message came.

When she learned that Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan had a car accident, Wen's mother was terrified. She made several trips to Lin's house in just a few days. .

Mother Wen doesn't come so diligently now, but information comes every day.

It's a good feeling to be cared for by her family. Su Yuli doesn't feel bored, but it's even better if Mother Wen doesn't ask Lin Suiyan so often.

[Wen Jin: Mom, don't worry, I take good care of him. ]

[Yao Yuxiu: Take a photo for my mother to see. ]

Su Yuli: "..."

Su Yu raised his mobile phone expressionlessly and snapped a picture of Lin Suiyan on the bed.

Lin Suiyan seemed to sense something, turned his head to look over, and saw Su Yuli lowered his head and poked his phone. He smiled and turned his attention to the magazine in his hand.

[Wen Jin: [Picture]]

[Wen Jin: Mom, I really didn't lie to you, he just went downstairs and walked around. ]