Chapter Sixty

Lin Suiyan picked up Su Yuli horizontally and went all the way to the bedroom on the second floor.

With the soft bed on his back, Su Yuli thought of the cold war during this period, and hugged Lin Suiyan tightly to prevent him from getting up. He whispered in Lin Suiyan's ear, "We won't quarrel, okay?"

Lin Suiyan moved for a while, and then hummed, he pulled Su Yuli's arm, got up slightly and kissed Su Yuli's forehead.

Su Yuli blinked, raised his head slightly, and brought his lips together. Lin Suiyan chuckled lightly and lowered his head again. The two received a gentle, long kiss.

Su Yuli's sleepiness dissipated as early as when he saw Lin Suiyan, and when Lin Suiyan let go of him, he licked his lips unfinished.

Su Yuli looked into Lin Suiyan's eyes and said in a low voice, "Suiyan, I think you're a little weird these days."

Lin Suiyan hummed softly and asked, "What's wrong?"

Su Yuli thought for a while and said: "I can't tell, it's just weird." After a pause, he said again: "Am I weird during this time? Is my temper not very good? Are you angry? Hate me Yet?"

"No." Lin Suiyan shook his head gently, his expression full of seriousness: "I'm not angry, and I won't hate you."

Looking at Lin Suiyan's gentle eyebrows, Su Yuli couldn't help but burst into anger while his heart was full of tenderness.

He thought, Lin Suiyan in "Stupid" is so scumbag, so not a thing, Wen Jin still loves him so much, trusts him, his Lin Suiyan is so good, but Wen Jin always makes him angry and makes him sad.

Lin Suiyan is obviously such a gentle person, how can Wen Jin bear it.

Su Yuli gently touched Lin Suiyan's handsome eyebrows with his fingertips.

By the time Su Yuli reacted, the two had almost met frankly.

Amidst the confusion, Su Yuli suddenly thought of something. With a straight face, he gasped and held Lin Suiyan's hand: "Suiyan, no..."

It is very likely that Wen Jin's soul still exists - although it is only possible, Su Yuli still wants to wait until he has completely figured out this matter before making out with Lin Suiyan.

Lin Suiyan seemed to worry about something until Su Yuli, and said softly, "Don't worry, leave it to me, it's fine."

Lin Suiyan's tenderness was not a disguise, it was revealed from the bottom of his heart, especially when facing Su Yuli, the tenderness made Su Yuli drown in it. It was just a simple sentence, but it strangely calmed Su Yuli's uneasiness.

Su Yuli had no resistance to Lin Suiyan, and under his affectionate gaze, he quickly raised his hand and surrendered.

The long-lost intimacy, both of them were a little bit forgetful, and Su Yuli couldn't help pestering Lin Suiyan again and again. It seems that only in this way can the panic in my heart be erased.

When the tenderness ended, Su Yuli was so tired that he couldn't even open his eyes. Lin Suiyan hugged him to clean up. Su Yuli soaked in the warm bathtub, a little drowsy.

Lin Suiyan pushed Su Yuli's wet hair behind his ear and asked in a low voice, "Xiaojin, do you believe me?"

Su Yuli was puzzled at first, "Huh?" and then nodded. Although I don't know why Lin Suiyan asked, but Su Yuli trusts Lin Suiyan very much.

Lin Suiyan's expression became more and more gentle, he touched Su Yuli's cheek with his hand stained with water droplets, and whispered: "Xiaojin, no matter what I do next, you must believe me, you must Remember, I love you."