Chapter Sixtysix

With the previous experience, no matter how excited Su Yuli was, no matter how much he wanted to say, he could only keep it in his heart. He didn't dare to rashly mention the matter of time travel to Lin Suiyan, he didn't want to cross back at this juncture, so the only thing he could do now was to raise his arms and hug Lin Suiyan back.

Su Yuli's arms were tightly circled, and the force was so strong that he felt pain himself. He buried his head on Lin Suiyan's chest and whispered: "I'm sorry, I'm too stupid, I misunderstood, I never regarded this as a game, I...I love you, I love you ."

Su Yuli felt extremely guilty in his heart. If Lin Suiyan didn't love him enough, he would have left disappointed after hearing what he said, and he would have missed a beautiful love. Fortunately, Lin Suiyan left without turning his head. He always seems to be like this, from the beginning of the encounter, he is embracing everything he does.

Lin Suiyan held Su Yuli's cheeks with both hands and kissed his lips gently: "I know, it doesn't matter."

There was a whistle of sirens in the distance, Su Yuli turned his head to look, and saw several police cars driving slowly along the mountain road, and he saw Mu Lang was among them.

Seemingly aware of Su Yuli's gaze, Mu Lang waved at him from a distance. For the rest of Su Yuli's life after the disaster, his lover was also by his side, and even Mu Lang was pleasing to the eye. He waved his arm as a response.

Luo Xing coughed twice, grabbed his chest and got up from the ground, the red and blue light of the police car in the distance reflected in his eyes, and his body trembled violently.

The closer the police car got, the more Luo Xing trembled, but soon, he calmed down. He looked at Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan, and suddenly burst out laughing. The laughter had a faint smell of madness, and Su Yuli couldn't help frowning.

Luo Xing smiled and locked his eyes on Lin Suiyan. His eyes were full of madness: "Lin Suiyan, you have harmed me so far, and I will make you pay the price."

At that moment, Luo Xing's face was savage like a ghost crawling out of the ground. He roared and crashed into Su Yuli, pushing him to the edge of the cliff. He laughed wildly: "Let's die together!"

When a lunatic was desperate, no one could stop him. Su Yuli was pushed back by Luo Xing all the way to the edge of the cliff. In a hurry, his fingertips only had time to touch a corner of Lin Suiyan's clothes.

They were not far from the cliff at this time, and even if Lin Suiyan responded quickly, it was too late.

At the moment of falling off the cliff, Lin Suiyan's nervous and worried face reflected in Su Yuli's eyes. He wanted to say don't worry, I can swim, but the situation was in a hurry and he couldn't say a word.

"Crash", Su Yuli fell off the cliff. He was unlucky, and his head hit the cold and hard reef when he entered the water. He only felt darkness in front of him, and before he could breathe out, the icy sea water instantly drowned him.

At this moment, Su Yuli deeply felt the malice from this world. Originally, because of his water ability, there was no need to worry about falling into the sea, but now he hit his head.

His mind was buzzing, his hands and feet were limp, and he couldn't gather any strength. Su Yuli knew that he couldn't go on like this, he would drown. He wanted to live, Lin Suiyan planned so hard for their future, he couldn't let all this become a joke.

Su Yuli opened his eyes wide, trying to maintain a clear line of clarity. He rowed his limbs, trying to float to the surface, but he felt so clearly that he was sinking, sinking.

In despair, a pair of strong hands grabbed him.

In the hazy sight, Su Yuli saw a figure appear in front of him, he didn't need to ask, he also knew who it was. He wanted to hold the hand of the person who came and go home with him, but he clearly felt that his mind was drifting away from him.