Chapter Eighteen

After hearing Lin Suiyan's words, Su Yuli's face sank. He gritted his teeth, thinking that he made it like who wants to take care of you, and I would be happy to go back to class. The ignorant guy!

After waiting for a while, seeing Su Yuli not speaking, Lin Suiyan said, "Xiaojin, what's wrong?"

Su Yuli put the snack box into Lin Suiyan's arms, got up and said with a cold face, "Don't wait for tomorrow, I'll go back to school in the afternoon."

Aunt Xu brought freshly squeezed juice over, and before she got close, she saw Su Yuli on the second floor, and disappeared in an instant. Immediately afterwards, I heard a "bang" sound from the second floor, which was the sound of the door being violently slammed.

Aunt Xu wondered: "What's wrong with Xiaojin, she was fine just now, why is she angry?"

Su Yuli likes Aunt Xu's craftsmanship and character, and he has a sweet mouth, so that Aunt Xu doesn't need to call him young master, just call him by his name. Aunt Xu couldn't beat him, so she called him that.

A helpless smile flashed in Lin Suiyan's eyes, and he said, "It's okay, the child's temper will be fine in a while." He picked up a glass of juice, took a sip, and said to Aunt Xu, "Give that glass to him. Send it up."

Aunt Xu was determined to make them reconciled, and said, "Sir, why don't you give this juice to Xiaojin."

Lin Suiyan put the empty cup in his hand on the table, got up and said, "No, I still have some documents to deal with, you go."

Su Yuli entered the room and thumped the pillow as Lin Suiyan.

With a "click", the door was pushed open from the outside. Su Yuli hugged the pillow and turned his back, a faint smile appeared on his lips, and he forcibly pressed it down again.

Su Yuli put on a cold face, and said that he would ignore what Lin Suiyan said later. The footsteps finally approached, and Aunt Xu's voice sounded behind her: "Xiao Jin, drink juice."

Su Yuli turned his head and saw Aunt Xu standing behind him, Lin Suiyan didn't even have a shadow at all.

Su Yuli angrily grabbed the pillow in his arms. Is it because he didn't show his anger clearly enough? He didn't even come up to apologize!

Scumbags have no heart.

Aunt Xu handed the juice to Su Yuli, and then said, "Xiao Jin, Mr. has been very busy these days. He is still a patient. When he has a bad temper occasionally, don't be angry with him."

Su Yuli lowered her head to drink the juice, and Aunt Xu continued, "Look, Mr. treats you well on weekdays, isn't he?"

Su Yuli's anger was also due to Lin Suiyan, and he never did anything to express his anger. Su Yuli raised his head and smiled: "Aunt Xu, I know, don't worry, I'm just... joking with him. I'll tease him, and I'll go down to find him in a while."

Aunt Xu was relieved. She smiled and said, "Okay, I just saw that Mr. went to the study. Remember to go there to find him."

Su Yuli responded: "Okay."

After Aunt Xu left, Lin Suiyan never appeared.

Su Yuli lay down on the bed, the more she thought about it, the more angry she became. He has grown up so much, and he has never taken care of anyone - although Aunt Xu and the housekeeper are there, he doesn't need much care from him.

However, Su Yuli didn't think so. He wiped Lin Suiyan's back every day and gave him juice and fruit from time to time, but it was hard work.

In addition, he is a good student. He has never skipped classes since he was a child. Even if it is a university course, he will finish it seriously. In order to take care of Lin Suiyan here, I haven't been to school for so long, and all the courses have been left behind.