Chapter Twentytwo

Luo Xing's eyes suddenly lit up when he saw Lin Suiyan, he came over and said with concern: "Suiyan, I heard that you had a car accident some time ago, is it serious?"

Lin Suiyan's attitude towards Luo Xing was cold and distant. He said in a low voice, "Thank you for your concern, senior, I'm fine."

Luo Xing felt Lin Suiyan's indifference, he frowned slightly and said, "The company is busy exploring overseas markets and sent me out. I only came back yesterday, I wanted to see you, but it was too late. Now, I don't want to disturb your rest, so..."

He paused, looked at Lin Suiyan and said, "Suiyan, you won't be angry with me because I didn't come to see you?"

Lin Suiyan chuckled: "How come, senior, you think too much." If he hadn't seen it today, he wouldn't have remembered that Luo Xing was still here.

Luo Xing didn't think he was thinking too much, he was confident that Lin Suiyan was mad at him.

Luo Xing said: "Sui Yan, I've been so busy these days that I only heard the news of your car accident. If I had known earlier, I would have flown back to see you as soon as possible. Don't be angry, okay?"

What Luo Xing said was sincere, as if it were true.

Su Yuli sneered in his heart. He didn't show up when Lin Suiyan was in a car accident and was hospitalized. Now that Lin Suiyan is taking good care of him, he jumped out to express his concern.

Never seen such a brazen person.

A person like Luo Xing who worked so hard to climb up, how could he not know the news of Lin Suiyan's car accident, but he was so busy doing one thing during this time that he didn't have time to care about Lin Suiyan.

And Luo Xing was confident, given how obsessed Lin Suiyan was with him, even if he didn't do anything, as long as he waved, Lin Suiyan would still come over.

He didn't expect Lin Suiyan to lose his temper, but it's better to be angry, so as to prove his position in Lin Suiyan's heart.

Luo Xing chatted with Lin Suiyan, completely ignoring Su Yuli's existence.

With a smile on his face, Luo Xing wore a tailored silver suit that was gentle and charming. He whispered, "Suiyan, it's great that you're fine."

Su Yuli rolled his eyes almost to the sky.

affectation.

The blind man couldn't see that he was acting.

After complaining in his heart, Su Yuli looked at Lin Suiyan's handsome profile, and silently added in his heart, it was you, blind man Lin.

Feeling Su Yuli's gaze, Lin Suiyan looked at him. Su Yuli's face changed in a second, and a waiter happened to pass by. He took a glass of orange juice and handed it to Lin Suiyan.

Looking at the orange juice handed in front of him, Lin Suiyan was stunned at first, and then laughed. The smile came from the bottom of his heart, unlike when facing Luo Xing, the smile only surfaced.

Lin Suiyan looked at the orange juice in his hands in a strange way. He hadn't touched this drink for many years. Usually no one dares to let him drink this.

Su Yuli held Lin Suiyan's arm and smiled at Lin Suiyan with a cute face, "Husband, although the plaster has been removed, it is better not to touch this wine. Drink orange juice, it tastes good."

Lin Suiyan nodded and really took a sip. It tastes sweet, really good.

Seeing Lin Suiyan drinking the orange juice, Su Yuli couldn't help but feel better when he saw Luo Xing.