Chapter Thirtyeight

Inside the banquet hall.

Lin Suiyan didn't see Su Yuli coming back, so he ended the conversation with the person in front of him, went to the side and dialed Su Yuli's number, he dialed several times, but no one answered.

Lin Suiyan couldn't help frowning. Many people in the hall had been paying attention to the situation on Lin Suiyan's side. They wanted to take this opportunity to get acquainted with Lin Suiyan.

After this dawdling, someone took the lead, and Mu Lang walked to Lin Suiyan with his girlfriend and Luo Xing.

"Suiyan." Mu Lang looked around and smiled, "Why are you alone, your little tail."

Luo Xing also called out an old saying.

Lin Suiyan nodded at Luo Xing, put down the phone and said, "Xiaojin thinks it's a bit boring here, so go out and get some air."

After Lin Suiyan finished speaking, he heard a yin and yang strange voice next to him: "Is it really too boring to go out for a walk, or do I do other things that you can't let you know? It's hard to say, President Lin."

Lin Suiyan looked at the person who was speaking, and saw that the person was in his early forties, fat, bald, with a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose.

Lin Suiyan remembered this person, this person's name was Guo Hai, who used to be an employee of Lin's family, but this person was not able to get kickbacks, he was not doing business and was jealous.

- Of course, that was all before he passed through, and he is just taking the blame now.

After Guo Hai was fired, he was dug elsewhere and held an important position. He is doing well now, but he will never forget his humiliation.

Lin Suiyan looked at Guo Hai calmly: "Vice President Guo, what do you mean by that?"

Guo Hai smiled, "I didn't drink too much. Just after I went out to breathe, I saw President Wen and a fair-looking little chef heading towards the bedroom."

Guo Hai's voice was not low, everyone present heard it, the hall was quiet for a moment, and then it became lively again as if nothing had happened. But when these people were talking, they all pricked up their ears to pay attention to the movements of Lin Suiyan and Guo Hai.

A smug look flashed in Guo Hai's eyes, and he continued: "Mr. Lin, you said that they left quietly at this time and went to the bedroom, what did they want to do? Oh, that little chef looks really good, with waist and legs. It's the legs."

In front of so many people, this Guo Hai said as soon as he opened his mouth that the chef was good-looking and in good shape, and what kind of intentions he had, Lin Suiyan could not understand.

The people next to him already showed the look of watching a good show.

Lin Suiyan's expression remained unchanged, he looked into Guo Hai's eyes: "Vice President Guo's words seem to have some other meaning."

Guo Hai smiled and said, "President Lin definitely understands."

Lin Suiyan replied coldly, "I don't understand."

Guo Hai stared at Lin Suiyan, and when he looked closely, he would find a look of resentment flashed in his eyes, but then he laughed again, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

Guo Hai sighed and said, "Mr. Lin, this man is a creature who thinks with his lower body, and he can't stand the temptation, and there is no other word for it, oh yes, a wife is not as good as a concubine, a concubine. Better to steal."

If it was said that there were people chatting in a low voice in the hall, after Guo Hai said these words, the hall was as quiet as death. Guo Hai's words directly mean that Su Yuli cheated on the little chef, and the two of them couldn't wait to get out of bed.