Chapter Fiftyeight

Su Yuli and the others found a recently opened restaurant with a good reputation. They didn't ask for a private room, so they sat down in the lobby.

When Su Yuli saw Ding Yuan, he stepped forward and gave him a big hug.

In the face of Su Yuli's sudden enthusiasm, Ding Yuan was a little puzzled: "Xiaojin, what's wrong with you?" He said, but he didn't dodge, and even hugged Su Yuli back.

Yang Shuo opened the chair for Ding Yuan and said, "You don't need to pay attention to him, he's not quite right today."

Su Yuli wasn't angry either, he pulled Ding Yuan to sit down, but turned his head to Yang Shuo: "Brother Shuo, it's obviously something wrong with you, how can you say something about me?"

After speaking, Chong Ding Yuan said: "Xiao Yuan, you may not know, we will have a sister-in-law soon."

Ding Yuan came over after class and felt a little thirsty. He was holding a cup to drink water, and he heard curious eyes. Su Yuli said mysteriously: "Brother Shuo will be released soon."

Ding Yuan was caught off guard, choked, then fell down and coughed.

Yang Shuo patted Ding Yuan's back lightly, with a smile on his lips: "It's too early to say, and the other party may not accept it if I confess."

Su Yuli said: "Brother Shuo, you are so good, no one would reject you." After speaking, he asked Ding Yuan, "Xiao Yuan, do you think so?"

Yang Shuo and Su Yuli looked at Ding Yuan together, Ding Yuan's cheeks and ears were all red, he wiped his mouth indiscriminately, and didn't dare to look into Yang Shuo's eyes, he hummed vaguely.

The smile on Yang Shuo's lips deepened.

Ding Yuan coughed lightly and changed the subject: "Let's eat, I'm hungry."

Yang Shuo cooperated very much, nodded with a smile: "Well, I'm hungry too." He used the chopsticks to pick up a piece of fish meat for Ding Yuan.

Ding Yuan thanked him and gave Yang Shuo a small glance.

Su Yuli was immersed in the joy that his friend was about to leave the list, and did not notice the subtle eye contact between Yang Shuo and Ding Yuan. He saw that Yang Shuo had served Ding Yuan a few times, and he felt that as a friend, Yang Shuo would definitely treat Ding Yuan equally. , Guess waited for a while, and saw Yang Shuo put down the chopsticks and started eating by himself.

Su Yuli blinked, feeling a little hurt, but he was not someone who would wrong him, and immediately handed the plate in front of him to Yang Shuo, the meaning was self-evident.

Yang Shuo glanced at Su Yuli with a smile on his lips. He was about to open his mouth when he suddenly felt someone under the table kick him lightly.

Yang Shuo moved for a while, looked to his side, and saw Ding Yuan bowing his head to eat seriously, the small movements under the table did not seem to be unusual for him. It's just that the warning eyes he occasionally glanced over at him still betrayed him.

Yang Shuo smiled, picked up the chopsticks again, and gave Su Yuli a chicken leg.

Only then did Su Yuli concentrate on eating with satisfaction.

The small gatherings between friends are always very warm, there are no outsiders, and there is no need to be restrained. Su Yuli had a very happy meal.

Halfway through the meal, the waiter accidentally knocked over the juice in Su Yuli's hand while serving, and part of the orange juice mixed with the pulp was poured on Su Yuli's body, and his light-colored clothes immediately became very exciting.