Chapter Fourtytwo

"Ding", the elevator arrived.

Su Yuli strode out, not forgetting to turn his head to talk to Ding Yuan: "I told you not to work so hard, you have to go to school again, and work so many jobs a day, how can your body be able to bear it. If grandma Ding It hurts to see that."

As Su Yuli spoke, he entered the ward with ease.

This time, when he entered the door, it was not Grandma Ding's kind smile that greeted him. The room was quiet. Grandma Ding was lying on the hospital bed with her eyes closed and drips hanging on her hands.

Su Yuli said, "What's the matter? Wasn't it fine a few days ago?"

Ding Yuan said in a hoarse voice: "Grandma's health has never been very good, and it suddenly became serious two days ago. You sit, and I will pour water for you."

Su Yuli put the gift he brought on the table next to him, and said to Ding Yuan, "You should also sit down and take a break."

After Ding Yuan sat down, he squeezed his eyebrows with his hand, looking very tired.

Su Yuli thought that he was here alone, and no one was changing shifts. He must not have closed his eyes for a long time, so he said, "Why don't you sleep for a while, Grandma Ding will have me watching."

Ding Yuan said: "No need." He glanced at the things Su Yuli put on the table, "What fun things did you buy?"

Su Yuli was about to divert Ding Yuan's attention and let him relax. Now that he took the initiative to change the subject, he brought the gift he brought.

Su Yuli brought a very cute little panda, which is very delicate and beautiful.

Su Yuli said: "This is a new product researched by Haotian Group. It's fun. You can talk to it, let it read, watch movies, listen to music, and make phone calls. In addition, it can dance and sing. Oh."

Su Yuli said and demonstrated, and let the red panda dance, and the red panda really twisted in his palm.

Su Yuli's eyebrows were all proud, and he said to Ding Yuan: "It's interesting."

Ding Yuan smiled and said, "Isn't this a toy to coax children."

"The old man is not just a child." Su Yuli said, "I also bought a copy for my grandfather, and I will give it to him later."

The two chatted, and Ding Yuan's frown gradually relaxed.

Just as he was talking, there was a knock on the door. Ding Yuan motioned for Su Yuli to sit down and opened the door himself.

Su Yuli drank the boiled water that had already cooled down. After seeing Ding Yuan open the door, he stood there without inviting anyone in, let alone speaking. He was curious, so he got up and walked over, and saw standing outside the door. It's Mulang.

Mu Lang didn't wear a suit today, he was wearing a casual style. I saw him wearing a long black trench coat with a white sweater as the base. He had a smile on his face. He was really handsome.

Su Yuli: "..." Unexpectedly, Mu Lang can be seen in such a place, this world is really too small.

Mu Lang held a delicate fruit basket in his hand, raised his eyebrows at Ding Yuan, "I happen to be doing errands around here, just come and have a look, won't you invite me in?"

Ding Yuan held the door with one hand, pursed his lips and remained silent for a moment before putting Mu Lang in. Mu Lang put down the fruit basket and greeted Su Yuli again.

"Brother, what a coincidence."

Su Yuli: "...It's a coincidence."

After Mu Lang came, the room fell into a strange silence.