Chapter Thirtyfour

Lin Suiyan packed up and left the office with Su Yuli and Luo Xing.

Luo Xing noticed that all Lin's employees knew Su Yuli and greeted him with a smile when they saw him.

Luo Xing could see that the smiles of these people were all sincere, as if they had met their friends, they were natural and warm, and they didn't have the element of flattering. But how long has Su Yuli been in the company, why is he so popular with people?

How did he buy people's hearts?

In fact, Luo Xing misunderstood Su Yuli, and he did not use any means.

Su Yuli is a sophomore now, and he is the youngest in the company. He is good-looking and has a sweet mouth. If it weren't for his relationship with Lin Suiyan, it is estimated that these female employees in the company would have made him bald. Skin.

After Su Yuli came to the company, he was full of energy every day - not only when he went to get off work, but when he got off work, he was in high spirits, and he seemed to be able to fly with brisk steps.

Every time after get off work, Su Yuli would walk through the long aisle to find Lin Suiyan. As soon as the employees saw him, they knew they could go to dinner after get off work.

Sometimes, Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan didn't go home for dinner, they took everyone out for a full meal. Su Yuli also often brings some snacks and fruits to the company to share with everyone.

Those who can join the Lin Group are very capable people. Of course, they do not lack money for a meal and snacks. They like and accept Su Yuli because of the pure and sincere Su Yuli treats them.

In this world, only sincerity can exchange for the sincerity of another person.

Luo Xing looked at those people's kind attitude towards Su Yuli, and felt extremely bad, but he couldn't show it, he could only keep smiling, and it was very uncomfortable.

Jiweizhai is not far from the Lin Group, Su Yuli and the others did not drive, but walked directly over.

After the Spring Festival, the weather is getting warmer, and the trees on both sides of the road are sprouting, which is a thriving scene.

Su Yuli and the others came to Jiweizhai, and the hotel manager who received the call was already waiting behind the door. Seeing Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan, the hotel manager greeted them with a smile.

"President Lin, President Wen, the box is ready, please come inside."

Lin Suiyan nodded, and sat at Luo Xing with a please gesture: "Director Luo."

Luo Xing smiled, "Suiyan, you didn't always call me senior before, so why are you born now?" He said this like a joke, but there was a hint of loss in his eyebrows.

Lin Suiyan smiled lightly, but did not speak, but just held Su Yuli's hand.

Lin Suiyan didn't think that the simple Su Yuli could see Luo Xing's thoughts, he just used this action to show Luo Xing his attitude, so that Luo Xing would stop the thoughts he shouldn't have.

Su Yuli didn't notice what Luo Xing said, he was telling the hotel manager what dishes to prepare.

Su Yuli ordered a few dishes that he and Lin Suiyan liked, and also ordered a few popular dishes that were not easy to make mistakes.

Aware that Lin Suiyan was holding his hand, Su Yuli didn't look back, just moved his hand and intertwined with Lin Suiyan.

Not long after entering the box, the dishes were served.

Su Yuli has the appearance of a host, and greets Luo Xing warmly to eat vegetables, so that he should not be restrained and polite.

Su Yuli entertained Luo Xing today, but he didn't really mean to show off. After he wore it here, Luo Xing didn't do anything to hurt him.