Chapter Fiftyone

Soon, Mu Lang was alone in the cemetery.

After a while, footsteps came from a distance.

Mu Lang's assistant held an umbrella and trotted all the way over. He panted and stopped in front of Mu Lang: "President Mu."

Mu Lang didn't answer, his clothes were already soaked in the rain in this short time, but he didn't seem to care, his eyes fell on the long steps down the mountain, and there was no Ding Yuan and his party on the steps. figure.

Mu Lang's expression was gloomy, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Seeing Mu Lang's ugly face, the assistant didn't dare to speak rashly, so he could only stand beside him with an umbrella.

The assistant's hand holding the umbrella was sore, and Mu Lang finally made a move. He withdrew his gaze, with a sneer on his lips, turned around and said, "Go back."

Assistant Rumeng Amnesty: "Good pastor..."

Before the assistant could finish speaking, he saw Mu Lang escaped from the underside of the umbrella and strode towards the outside of the cemetery.

The assistant was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly chased after him: "Mr. Mu, please wait for me. The road is slippery in this rainy day, so please slow down."

...

After sending Grandma Ding away, Ding Yuan locked himself in the house for three days.

During this period, Su Yuli quietly discussed with Yang Shuo how to make Ding Yuan less sad and get out of Grandma Ding's death quickly, but after thinking about it, there was no way.

Grandma Ding is Ding Yuan's only relative in this world. Now that Grandma Ding is gone, Ding Yuan must be very sad.

While frowning, he saw Ding Yuan miraculously cheered up. He took a shower, changed his clothes, even cut his hair, cleaned up again and started to go to class and work.

Su Yuli looked at Ding Yuan worriedly, and hesitated: "Xiao Yuan, you..."

Ding Yuan's eyes curved, his smile bright and brilliant: "I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me. You've been with me these past few days and haven't had a good rest, sorry."

Ding Yuan's face was still a little pale, but his energy was much better. When he laughed like this, his whole body seemed to glow.

Su Yuli said, "Are you really okay?"

Ding Yuan sat down on the small broken sofa in the rental room, looked into Su Yuli's eyes and said, "I'm fine, I've thought about it after being locked in the room for the past few days, grandma definitely doesn't want to see me like this, and you and me Brother Shuo, you put down your own affairs and accompany me, I'm really sorry to make you worry so much."

Su Yuli looked at Ding Yuan's face carefully, and he was relieved to see that he was serious: "Why do you apologize, in the future, Brother Shuo and I will be your family. Isn't it right to take care of your family?"

Ding Yuan nodded: "Yes."

Yang Shuo was sitting on the pony bar opposite Su Yuli and Ding Yuan, peeling oranges. He was tall and had long legs, and he looked aggrieved while sitting on the short pony bar.

But Yang Shuo didn't think so, and he handed the peeled orange.

Su Yuli naturally raised his hand and took it: "Thank you, Brother Shuo, it's so caring, look at this orange, it's so well peeled."

Yang Shuo looked at Su Yuli, and then at Ding Yuan. Just as he was about to say something, he saw Su Yuli put the orange in Ding Yuan's hand.

Su Yuli said: "Don't look at the ugly orange, it's actually sweet, you can eat it."