Chapter Thirteen

Under Su Yuli's expectation, Cheng Lao's birthday banquet finally began.

Su Yuli came to Cheng's house with Lin Suiyan, and Cheng Jianxin and his wife welcomed the guests in person at the door.

Su Yuli looked at Cheng Jianxin, and saw that he was about fifty years old, well maintained, his hair was black and shiny, his back was straight, and he was full of energy. If he didn't have those shady thoughts, he should be regarded as an uncle.

Su Yuli said so in his heart.

Cheng Jianxin greeted Lin Suiyan with a smile when he saw Lin Suiyan: "Suiyan, here we come." He nodded to Su Yuli next to Lin Suiyan as a greeting.

Lin Suiyan called Uncle Cheng and handed over the gift.

Cheng Jianxin took the gift and said, "If you are interested, let's go in and sit. If the old man sees you, he will be very happy. They are all in the garden in the backyard."

Lin Suiyan nodded, and Cheng Jianxin smiled again: "You used to run this way when you were young, so I won't let anyone show you the way."

Cheng Jianxin really knew how to speak, and these words brought him closer to Lin Suiyan.

As if thinking about his childhood, Lin Suiyan's expression softened, and he said softly, "Okay."

Su Yuli followed Lin Suiyan through the room and came to Cheng's garden.

Today, the weather is clear, the temperature is cool and warm, and the flowers are in full bloom in the garden. It is a really good idea for the Cheng family to arrange the venue here.

Su Yuli looked around, the garden was huge, there were tables and chairs on the green lawn, and drinks and snacks were readily available.

There were countless handsome men and beautiful women, and children wearing garlands ran around with balloons in their hands. It was really lively.

Su Yuli noticed that not far from them, the crowd surrounded an old man like the moon, and he knew that the old man was today's birthday, Cheng Lao.

The old man's complexion is ruddy and complex, but he is too old to keep up with energy. A few years ago, he left all the affairs of the company to his son to take care of.

Su Yuli noticed that there was a young man standing beside the old man. The man's face was somewhat similar to Cheng Jianxin. He was wearing a blue suit with sequins.

Based on the person's appearance and clothes, Su Yuli recognized this person as Cheng Jianxin's son. Cheng Jianxin's son is Cheng Miao, and he came up with the bad idea of ​​finding an alcoholic to scare Wen Jin.

Cheng Lao's eyes were neither blind nor deaf. As soon as he saw Lin Suiyan approaching, he held his hand and said, "Suiyan, I haven't seen you for a while. You kid, you don't even want to be an old man like me."

Speaking of which, he seemed to be angry.

Lin Suiyan said, "How come, I'm just too busy to make time. I'm not here today. Grandpa Cheng, I wish you a happy birthday."

When the old man is old, he just wants to pamper him. Hearing this "Grandpa", Cheng Laoguo was really happy, and he asked again, "How is Lao Lin's situation?"

Lao Lin was referring to Lin Suiyan's grandfather.

Old Cheng and the old man of the Lin family are both rivals and good friends. He sincerely cares about his friend's health, but that's not the case next to him.

Their expressions were different, their eyes all fell on Lin Suiyan, and they didn't know what kind of answer they were looking forward to.

Lin Suiyan ignored those people and replied with a smile: "Grandpa is all right, and he can go home after a while. He also said last time that he will invite you to play chess when he comes out."