Chapter Twentyone

Su Yuli quickly cleaned himself up. After coming out, he still felt embarrassed to face Lin Suiyan. He glanced around, but didn't look at where Lin Suiyan was.

In the end, Su Yuli said, "I can't sleep, go out for a walk. You, you can sleep again." Without waiting for Lin Suiyan to respond, he opened the door and ran out.

It's still early, and the people who go out on vacation are all to relax their minds and body, and they all play late before going to bed. It's impossible for those people to get up now.

Therefore, Su Yuli did not meet a few people along the way. After he exited the hotel door, he walked outside for a while, and suddenly saw a familiar figure by the pond not far away.

It was the boy I met at the hot spring pool yesterday.

The boy was sitting by the pool with his head down, wondering what he was thinking, looking a little lonely and sad. Su Yuli walked over and took the initiative to greet him.

"Hi, handsome, good morning."

The boy looked up at Su Yuli, his eyes were full of doubts, as if he didn't know who he was and why he was talking to him.

Su Yuli handed the bracelet in his pocket to the boy, "It's yours, right? You left in a hurry last night and landed on the ground."

Su Yuli picked up this bracelet yesterday and wanted to return it, but something happened later. He was only worried about Lin Suiyan, but he completely forgot about it.

The boy's eyes lit up when he saw the bracelet. He thanked Su Yuli again and again, with excitement and gratitude on his face: "This was given to me by my grandma, and I really don't know what to do if I lose it. Thank you so much, thank you."

The boy proposed to give Su Yuli a thank you gift.

Su Yuli waved his hand and said: "It's okay, it's just a little effort. You put it away, don't lose it next time."

The boy nodded heavily, he was happy for a while, suddenly thought of something, his face became a little embarrassed. He dodged his eyes and said, "You..."

How smart Su Yuli is, seeing the boy's expression, he knows what he is thinking. He kept his mouth shut about the hot spring pool, said something else to the boy at will, and left.

When Su Yuli returned to the room, Lin Suiyan had already packed up. Seeing him come in, Lin Suiyan said, "Are you hungry, what do you want for breakfast?"

As soon as he saw Lin Suiyan, the strange dream from last night automatically flooded into his mind, Su Yuli said uncomfortably: "It's all right, you can decide."

Su Yuli was absent-minded all morning, and was not in the mood to play. He realized that something was wrong with him during this time.

He also knew what the source of the wrong was, that was Lin Suiyan.

But because it was Lin Suiyan, Su Yuli was even more confused. How could this scumbag Lin Suiyan affect his mood? He entered his dream without permission.

Even in his dream, he should be crying bitterly and remorseful. He shouldn't be like last night, holding him by the water, doing this and that to him.

Just as Su Yuli was puzzled, the short vacation was over.

Looking at the neatly packed suitcases in front of him, Su Yuli suddenly thought of something more important. Mu Lang is here, and their car is likely to be manipulated.

This car cannot sit. He didn't want to have another car accident, it was scary.

Su Yuli glanced at the balcony, Lin Suiyan was calling the driver.