Chapter Three

Su Yuli glanced in front of him at Luo Xing, and found that his appearance and temperament were the same as those described in the book. He wondered if he was too uneasy, so he had such a dream.

But is this really a dream? The dream is exactly the same as the plot in the book, it’s too weird. There’s got to be a slight difference.

Su Yuli clearly remembered the contents of the book. Luo Xing came to attend Lin Suiyan’s wedding, and deliberately ignored Wen Jin and talked with Lin Suiyan about what happened when they were students.

Wen Jin couldn’t speak, and could only let this these disgusting scumbags go.

Su Yuli looked at Luo Xing and silently read out Luo Xing’s next line in his head. A second later, Luo Xing spoke up, saying the same thing Su Yuli had just thought.

Su Yuli couldn’t help frowning. This was not like a dream at all, but rather like replaying the plot while playing a video game. He pinched himself quietly, tears of pain on the verge of falling.

However, the pain was not the most important thing. Along with the pain came a shock.

Su Yuli realized that this was probably not a dream. It was impossible to feel such real and intense pain in a dream.

Lin Suiyan noticed that the person holding his arm had frozen, and couldn’t help but look at him inquiringly: “What’s the matter? Are you feeling unwell?”

Su Yuli forced a smile and said, “I’m going to the bathroom” and then left in a hurry. After walking a few steps, Lin Suiyan’s gentle voice chased after him: “I’ll wait for you here.”

Su Yuli waved his hand to indicate that he’d heard, and then he plunged into the bathroom. As soon as he entered, Su Yuli’s attention was attracted to the mirror in front of the sink.

The mirror reflected a handsome young man, who looked twenty at most, and whose youth had not yet entirely faded from his body.

The young man in the mirror was fair-skinned, with a pair of peach blossom eyes, the ends of his eyes were slightly raised, his eyelashes were long and thick. His eyes were clear and he was very good-looking. He was wearing a tailored white suit with a slender waist that seemed to cling tightly.

Su Yuli walked to the mirror, raised his hand and touched his cheek. The young man in the mirror also made the same action as him.

What was reflected in the mirror was Su Yuli’s own face, but it was also slightly different.

Su Yuli was born with salty skin which couldn’t get tanned. Although he was an internet addict, he still found time to exercise every day. His body is strong and full of explosive power, but now, the person in the mirror was very thin, as if a light breeze could blow him over.

Looking down, Su Yuli noticed the corsage on his suit. He pulled it off, not at all distressed at ruining the expensive custom suit.

“Wen… Jin.” Su Yuli almost fell over as he read the name on the corsage.

When his fingers touched the pocket he noticed that there was something hard inside. Su Yuli raised his hand and touched it. It was a mobile phone.

Looking at the phone, Su Yuli’s eyes lit up. He walked into one of the stalls, closed the toilet lid, and sat directly on it.

Su Yuli dialed a few numbers that he had memorized, but the numbers showed empty numbers. He began to search for information about the world he lived in. In the end, he had to admit that this was the world in the book. The world in “Substitute”.

This was not a dream at all, but a nightmare! A nightmare you can’t wake up from!

After the initial panic, Su Yuli quickly calmed down. As a teenager who is addicted to the Internet, he has read countless books, isn’t this just transmigration? There’s nothing to be afraid of, he is a man who knows the plot.