Chapter Twentyeight

Su Yuli thought of the sanatorium where Grandma Ding Yuan cultivated. It was the best sanatorium in City A, with excellent medical equipment and medical staff.

That nursing home is not cheap. How could Ding Yuan work in a bar? How much money can I make here?

Is it to... experience life?

Before Su Yuli could think clearly, he heard Ding Yuan's voice with anger: "Wang Sheng, keep your mouth clean."

Su Yuli shifted his gaze to the young man named Wang Sheng in front of Ding Yuan, and saw that the man was about twenty years old, about the same age as them. He was wearing a coquettish/angry black leather coat, his head was combed back, and his hair was shiny. , like being licked by a cow.

Wang Sheng didn't know how much he drank, but his whole head was red. It looked like a festive red lantern, but it was the kind that didn't look very good.

Wang Sheng was refuted by Ding Yuan in front of his friends, and said angrily: "What kind of innocence are you pretending to be here, Ding Yuan. Who doesn't know that you have gold/master in the school, or else your grandma can live in a family like yours? Jiahe Sanatorium? Do you know how much it costs a day there?"

Ding Yuan's hand hanging by his side clenched into a fist, Wang Sheng felt that he had stepped on the other's sore spot, and was quite proud, and then he didn't know what to think, and became angry again: "I said why you didn't look down on me at the beginning, it turns out that I met a rich man, too, so big, I really don't have that much money."

He said sarcastically: "But it's not easy to serve the gold/lord with a lot of money, but I heard that those rich people..."

Su Yuli saw that this man named Wang Sheng was a classmate with Ding Yuan, and he had tried Ding Yuan's idea, but he was rejected.

Wang Sheng knew that Grandma Ding Yuan was admitted to Jiahe Nursing Home. Today, when he came to play with friends, he happened to meet Ding Yuan. He felt bored and wanted to take the opportunity to humiliate him.

I don't want Ding Yuan to have a tough temper, and working in a bar doesn't give him any face as a guest.

Wang Sheng was still sneering loudly, Ding Yuan gritted his teeth, he was trying his best to restrain the anger in his heart, and he didn't want to cause trouble, but this matter was not something he could just endure.

Wang Sheng smiled and said: "Oh, angry? I asked you to help you get ahead. He is so willing to spend money for you, he must love you very much, haha-"

Wang Sheng's smile stopped abruptly, because Su Yuli came over with a wine glass and slapped him neatly all over his face.

Wang Sheng gave a "fuck" and glared at Su Yuli: "What are you doing!"

Su Yuli said, "What are you doing? Don't you want to see me? I'm here."

He pulled Ding Yuan behind him and said to Wang Sheng: "Oh, yes, there is no gold/lord, I and Xiaoyuan are in a serious relationship, and the old man is not in good health. What's wrong with my future grandson-in-law doing filial piety? It's you, where did you hear the salty words, and you spray feces indiscriminately here, believe it or not, the young master will beat you to death."

Su Yuli was too imposing, and Wang Sheng didn't dare to act rashly for a while, so he stayed there.

After Su Yuli finished fighting Wang Sheng, he turned to Ding Yuan, his voice was neither loud nor low, so that everyone around could hear it, "Xiao Yuan, I just wanted to see you and give you a surprise. bully you."

Wang Sheng said angrily, "Who do you say is a Japanese melon?"

Su Yuli's eyes were sharp: "Whoever answers the question is who."