Chapter Fiftysix

Mu Lang's father graduated from the prestigious Mulan University and has outstanding ability. It can be said that he is a business man. In just a few years since he took over the group, the group has grown steadily, with higher and higher efficiency and stronger.

It's just that Mulan is a young man, young and vigorous, and he may not know who he offends when dealing with certain things.

It was a clear afternoon. On the way back from a business trip, Mulan collided with a truck. The truck driver died on the spot, and Mulan was also admitted to the intensive care unit.

In the end, Mu Lan was too injured to survive.

Mu Lan left, leaving behind his wife and young children, and the Mu's group was in chaos. After that, it was Lin Lao who helped, and Miao Min and her son were not kicked out.

It was not until Mu Lang grew up that Old Lin returned everything to him.

Miao Min held Mu Lang's hand and whispered, "Alang, thanks to you, Grandpa Lin, we have been able to live in peace all these years. How can you..."

Her eyes fell on the chrysanthemum at Mu Lang's feet, and tears fell down: "How can you hurt your grandpa Lin's heart like this."

Mu Lang decided in his heart that it was Mr. Lin who killed his father, and naturally he would not be affected by Miao Min's words: "Thanks to him? Mom, don't be deceived by him. If it weren't for him, Dad is still alive and well."

Mu Lang's voice was full of hatred: "Mom, I checked, there is something wrong with the truck driver, and Dad's car accident was not an accident. The driver is prone to gambling. He obviously took money to do things, but he didn't expect that he would also Dead. That's called deserved."

After hearing the news, Miao Min was calm: "I know, I told you about this, Mr. Lin... I told Mr. Lin, you were young at that time, you may not remember, the police contacted us. That driver is a good bet. , owed hundreds of thousands of usury loans, and the family was evacuated. But after your father's accident, their family's debt was suddenly cleared. "

Mu Lang's lips moved, and Miao Min continued to say: "Your father's death is indeed not an accident. Someone wanted to buy his life. But the person behind the scenes used cash, and the police couldn't find anything. We..."

Mu Lang sneered: "Of course they can't find out anything. Old Lin's eyes are open to the sky. He can spend hundreds of thousands of people to hurt my dad, and then give out a few million..."

With a crisp sound, Miao Min raised her hand and slapped Mu Lang hard.

Mu Lang's head turned to the side, he pressed his tongue against the beaten cheek, and smiled sadly: "Mom, I see it, you were blinded by him..."

Miao Min said: "The one who is blinded is you."

Su Yuli, who has watched the play till now, said: "Mu Lang, everything needs to pay attention to evidence. You keep saying that grandpa killed Mr. Mu, what about your evidence? Is it just your own guess? This is too ridiculous. "

Su Yuli was so angry that he couldn't help but take two steps in front of Mu Lang when he was talking, and was pulled back by Lin Suiyan.

Mu Lang snorted coldly: "The evidence, of course I have." He opened the phone, flipped it twice and handed it to Miao Min.

Miao Min looked down and found that it was a video. The video was obviously taken secretly, and it was a long time ago. The video is a little blurry, but it can still be seen that it was Mr. Lin and a young woman and child.

Miao Min: "This is?"

"These two are the wives and daughters of the driver who caused the accident." Mu Lang said, "After my dad left, Mr. Lin secretly went to see the driver's wife and daughter more than once. If he didn't have a ghost in his heart, why did he keep in touch with them? "