Chapter Four

When Lin Suiyan heard the sound, he turned around and saw Su Yuli standing not far away and waving at him. The brilliance in his eyes was brighter than the stars in the summer night sky.

In the eyes of others and even Lin Suiyan, Su Yuli's eyes were full of attachment and love for Lin Suiyan. Only Su Yuli himself knows that bad ideas were brewing in his heart.

Su Yuli's call not only stopped Lin Suiyan, but also attracted the attention of everyone present. As Su Yuli expected, Lin Suiyan immediately released Luo Xing and strode over.

Su Yuli was full of affection and sweetness, but he was sneering in his heart. Lin Suiyan really took great pains to protect Luo Xing. He wasn't afraid of hurting his sweetheart by playing the role of an infatuated good man in front of others.

Su Yuli turned to look at Luo Xing, who hadn't moved, and saw that Luo Xing was clearly jealous. However, he still had to put on a calm look, so Su Yuli felt a little happy in his heart.

He was Wen Jin now, and no one should think of disgusting him.

Su Yuli looked away, ignoring Luo Xing. He lovingly took Lin Suiyan's arm when he came up to him, and said with a smile, "Husband, I just chatted with the senior for a while, and lost track of time. I'm sorry I made you wait."

Lin Suiyan raised his slender eyebrows and looked in front of him at Mu Lang with a smile: "Senior?"

Mu Lang smiled and said, "After chatting with Wen Jin, I realized that he is also a student at A university, so he called me senior."

Lin Suiyan smiled: "That's right."

After chatting for a while, Su Yuli dragged Lin Suiyan away under the pretext of being drunk.

After Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan left, Mu Lang watched their backs as they departed. The smile on his face gradually faded, he turned the wine glass in his hand. His eyes held an ambiguous look in them.

Finally, he raised his head and drank the wine in the glass.

Su Yuli stayed with Lin Suiyan, like conjoined twins, until the end of the wedding banquet, without giving Lin Suiyan and Luo Xing a chance to be alone.

When it was all over, Su Yuli returned to the Lin family. After entering his room, he fell on the bed, not even wanting to move a finger. He loosened his tie and thought to himself that marriage was so painful that his face was stiff from laughter.

Su Yuli 's eyelids felt heavy. He really wanted to sleep just like this, but the hygiene habits that he had developed since childhood didn't allow him to do so.

Su Yuli resisted the sleepiness and got up. He took off his suit jacket and had just pulled off his tie when he heard a soft "click" sound. He looked back as Lin Suiyan entered the room.

Su Yuli frowned and looked at the man who walked in: "Why didn't you knock on the door when you came in?"

Lin Suiyan didn't expect Su Yuli to say this. He was a little surprised and a helpless smile appeared on his face. He retreated and knocked on the door twice, and said warmly, "Can I come in?"

He had to admit that Lin Suiyan's helpless and doting smile was indeed very handsome. But Su Yuli would naturally not admit that he was swayed by the scumbag. He looked away and snorted coldly in his heart. He had to act really gentle so his character wouldn't collapse. It was a pity that he hadn't entered showbiz.

While Su Yuli thought this, he adjusted his facial expression so Lin Suiyan wouldn't realize that he hated him.

Su Yuli pulled the corners of his mouth up, and his eyes bent upwards. With a playful look he called obediently: "Come in."