Chapter Sixtytwo

When Su Yuli returned to Lin's house, it was past midnight. Pushing the door open, he almost collided with Lin Suiyan.

Lin Suiyan's jacket only had one sleeve on, and he looked in a hurry, obviously wanting to go out to find someone. When he saw Su Yuli coming back, he pulled him to him and said with concern, "Why did you come back so late and didn't answer the phone, do you know I'm worried about you?"

The living room was brightly lit, and both Aunt Xu and Uncle Kang were there. Aunt Xu came over and said, "It scared me to death, Xiao Jin, fortunately you came back, I almost called the police."

Uncle Kang said repeatedly: "Just come back, just come back."

Seeing Lin Suiyan's handsome face so close, Su Yuli gritted his teeth and controlled himself not to throw a fist at Lin Suiyan.

Seeing that Su Yuli's cheeks were flushed and his breath was unsteady, Lin Suiyan thought he was ill. He raised his hand to check his temperature, but saw Su Yuli's body shake and took a step back as if he was unsteady. Lin Suiyan's outstretched hand was empty.

Su Yuli seemed to be drinking too much, didn't notice Lin Suiyan's actions, and said to Aunt Xu and Uncle Kang, "I'm fine, I got together with my friends today, and I forgot the time and the phone was dead. You are worried." After saying that, he glanced at the living room, and Lin Lao was not there.

Lin Suiyan seemed to know what he was thinking, and said, "My grandfather and I said you were with a friend, and he was already asleep."

"That's good." Su Yuli breathed a sigh of relief. Although he didn't want to see Lin Suiyan, he didn't want the old man to worry.

Seeing that Su Yuli came back safely, Aunt Xu and Uncle Kang went to rest with confidence. Only Lin Suiyan and Su Yuli were left in the huge living room. Su Yuli backhanded the door and heard Lin Suiyan whisper: "What do you do next time, tell me in advance, and I'll pick you up."

As soon as Su Yuli turned his head, he saw Lin Suiyan looking at him seriously, his eyes filled with worry. His anger burned instantly. He knew it all, and he was still acting in front of him.

Su Yuli laughed mockingly: "You are so busy, do you have time to pick me up?"

Lin Suiyan was stunned for a moment, and the next moment he saw Su Yuli lowered his head and rubbed his face: "I don't care, work is important." The sharp sarcasm just now seemed to be just Lin Suiyan's illusion.

"You..." As soon as Lin Suiyan said a word, the phone rang. He glanced at Su Yuli and picked up the phone.

"I'm back." Lin Suiyan replied briefly, then asked sharply, "Is there anything else?"

After hesitating for a moment, Lin Sui said it was okay, and Lin Suiyan thanked him and hung up the phone. Seeing Su Yuli staring at his cell phone, Lin Suiyan explained, "It's Ding Yuan. He asked if you got home safely. Are you with Ding Yuan and Yang Shuo today?"

Su Yuli nodded: "Yes, you don't know, Brother Shuo and Xiaoyuan are in..."

He suddenly stopped talking. In the past, Su Yuli liked to share his feelings and trivial things in life with Lin Suiyan, but now he doesn't want to.

Su Yuli lowered his head, and then thought again, Yang Shuo and Ding Yuan are together, he seems to have forgotten to bless them. He took out his mobile phone and wanted to add a belated blessing, only to find that his fingertips were shaking, and he couldn't unlock the phone after poking it for a long time.

Lin Suiyan clearly realized that Su Yuli was in a wrong mood, he held Su Yuli's hand: "Xiao Jin?"

Su Yuli blinked and pressed back the sourness in his eyes. He broke away Lin Suiyan's hand and said, "It's okay, I just drank too much. I-I'm going to wash up. I smell like alcohol."