Chapter Eleven

On the second night that Su Yuli entered the book, Lin Suiyan still did not sleep in the bedroom because he was dealing with company affairs.

But today Lin Suiyan did not leave the villa, but chose to handle affairs in the study.

Su Yuli just assumed that this was Lin Suiyan's excuse.

At this moment, Su Yuli lay stretched out on the big bed in the bedroom, humming an unknown but cheerful little tune. Lin Suiyan didn't sleep with him, he was happy and relaxed, at least he didn't have to make excuses to refuse Lin Suiyan's closeness.

Just after eating, the big bed was very soft and comfortable. Su Yuli had the idea of ​​falling asleep immediately, but he knew, no, there was something else he needed to do.

Su Yuli turned over and his eyes fell on the wall beside him, which was the direction of the Lin family's study.

Although Su Yuli didn't want to stay with Lin Suiyan, they were newlyweds, and they didn't have the same room after two days of marriage.

Su Yuli knew that if he didn't do anything, he would just fall asleep comfortably and mindlessly - although he wanted to, it would definitely arouse Lin Suiyan's suspicion.

In the book, Wen Jin likes Lin Suiyan very much. Even if Wen Jin is sensible and married for two days, his lover has no idea of ​​having a relationship with him, and he will feel uncomfortable and wronged in his heart.

Su Yuli thought for a while, if he was Wen Jin - no, he is Wen Jin now, if he loved Lin Suiyan very much, what would he do if Lin Suiyan left him like this.

As soon as this question came up, Su Yuli narrowed his eyes, he pressed his fingers creaky, he would definitely blow the other party's dog head.

"Tsk." Su Yuli covered his eyes with one hand and murmured, "This is definitely not possible."

Su Yuli thought about it again, and finally gave up, took out his mobile phone and started playing games.

Su Yuli didn't know how he got into the book "Stupid", but the world was perfect, and the game was similar to the world he lived in, so he downloaded one at will and played it.

Half an hour later, Su Yuli threw his phone away, went to the kitchen to cut a plate of fruit, and knocked on the door of the study.

"Come in." Lin Suiyan's voice entered Su Yuli's ears through the door panel, and it was really nice. Su Yuli Shake

Shaking his head, he threw off the strange thought, pushed open the door and walked in.

"Still busy?" Su Yuli said, "I cut fruit for you."

Su Yuli put the fruit plate on the table, took the opportunity to glance at the computer, Lin Suiyan was really dealing with work.

Su Yuli had already determined that Lin Suiyan was a liar, so no matter what Lin Suiyan did, Su Yuli felt that he was acting, so he commented in his heart: Doing a full set of dramas is really deep.

Lin Suiyan looked away from the computer, glanced at the fruit plate in front of him, and said with a smile, "Thank you."

He picked up a bamboo skewer and forked an apple, handed it to Su Yuli, inserted another piece, and ate it himself.

After Lin Suiyan finished eating a piece of fruit, he turned his attention to the computer again. He said warmly, "Go back and rest, I will be busy here for a long time."

Su Yuli peeked at the content on the computer, wanting to see if there was any confidential content, but he was dizzy and could only give up.

Su Yuli whispered, "I'll stay here with you."