Chapter Fourty

"It took so much time and effort to plan for today. That person must be there and wants to watch a good show."

Lin Suiyan said in a low voice, looking at Gao Peng, "You should know how important a person's reputation is, but today you are slandering my lover here, because you are instructed by others, as long as you are behind the scenes If someone speaks it out, I can treat it as if it never happened and don't care about you."

Mu Lang smiled and said, "After Sui Yan got married, I thought you believed in Buddhism. It's been a long time since I saw you get angry."

He turned to Gao Peng, his beautiful eyes flashed with a smile that was not too big of a problem: "Hey, buddy, are you ready for President Lin's anger?"

Gao Peng heard the implied meaning in Mu Lang's words, and trembled even more, he stammered: "Now is a society ruled by law, you can't do anything to me..."

Lin Suiyan looked cold: "Really, you can try."

Gao Peng has been struggling in society for many years, and he has seen many dark sides of society. Today, he is so risky because the price offered by his employer is too high. Just the deposit allowed him to pay off the debt and have a balance, and the subsequent payment will be taken. When he got it, he could spend the rest of his life comfortably.

But now, after listening to Lin Suiyan's emotionless words, Gao Peng finally realized the seriousness of the matter. His face was as pale as a ghost crawling out of the ground.

The room was air-conditioned, so it was very comfortable even if he was wrapped in a quilt, but Gao Peng was already wet with cold sweat, and the quilt was sticking to his body, which was very uncomfortable.

There were so many people at the scene, and he couldn't throw the quilt away, so he could only hold on so hard.

The psychological and physical torture quickly caused Gao Peng to collapse. Finally, he couldn't bear to stretch out his hand and pointed to Guo Hai tremblingly.

Guo Hai changed color and said, "What do you mean by pointing at me?"

Gao Peng said: "Yes, you paid me to do this, you..."

"Nonsense!" Guo Hai was furious: "Why should I hire you to do this? What's in it for me?"

He raised his head in a panic, and saw that the guests at the door were looking at him suspiciously. Even Su Yuli, who was smiling all day and seemed to have no worries, narrowed his eyes, with a dangerous look on his face, and he meant to tear him up.

Guo Hai licked his lower lip, and soon had an idea in his heart, he sneered at Gao Peng: "I can see that, you kid just grabbed someone and bit him because he wanted to keep the person who ordered you, afraid that he would give it to you. Did you get the deposit back? I can't see that you don't read much, but you have a lot of heart."

Gao Peng widened his eyes, "I'm not, it's obviously you..."

Guo Haidao: "Enough!"

Guo Hai turned to Lin Suiyan and Su Yuli, without the aggressiveness and cynicism of the previous moment, he rubbed his hands in a flattering face and said, "Mr. Lin, don't listen to this kid's nonsense, what is he doing for money like this kind of person? Everything can be done."

Su Yuli said strangely: "It wasn't your order, why did you jump so high?"

The person next to him nodded in agreement.

Guo Haidao: "It's really not me, I am a warm-hearted person, worried that Mr. Lin will be wronged, and who knows that he will be used accidentally. Besides, Mr. Lin, if this person was really arranged by me, I would be so stupid. Can't wait to jump out? This is not suspicious..."