Chapter Fiftyfive

Mu Lang didn't answer Su Yuli's question, he sat down opposite Mr. Lin with his long legs, he put the bouquet on the table, stared into Mr. Lin's eyes and said, "Grandpa, you just said that my mother is not in good health recently, Do you know why? Because today is my dad's death day."

Elder Lin was stunned for a moment, Mu Lang took Lin Lao's reaction into his eyes and smiled slowly, but the smile was very cold.

Mu Lang said: "Of course you won't remember, now only my mother and I still remember him."

After a pause, he didn't know what to think, and his smile suddenly became pleasant: "But it doesn't matter, after today, you will always remember it."

He sighed in a good mood: "The journey from City C to City A is very long."

Mu Lang knew that Elder Yilin must have understood what he meant. He looked deeply into the eyes of the old man, as if he wanted to appreciate the pain of losing his relatives.

Mu Lang said word by word: "Grandpa, it's fair to exchange one life for another, isn't it?"

Luo Xing came here today just to brush his face in front of Old Lin, to make a good impression and to interrupt his future entry into Lin's house. He had no idea that things would go this way.

Luo Xing asked, "What is life-changing, Mr. Mu, what are you talking about?"

Mu Lang didn't pay attention to Luo Xing, all his attention was on Old Lin.

"Lin Jian, when you planned to kill my dad, you left me and my mother alone, and my shepherd's property was also stolen by you, but the outside world still said that you were helping me. It's ridiculous. Today is me On the day of Dad's death, let your good grandson go down and be my father's horse and pay off the debt for you."

Luo Xing's eyes widened, and he hurried forward to hold Mu Lang: "What did you say? What did you do to Suiyan? You...Aren't you afraid of going to jail?"

Mu Lang looked at Luo Xing with some pity, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Senior, Sui Yan and I are good brothers, how could I harm him."

Luo Xing frowned, and then Mu Lang continued: "Yesterday, Sui Yan's driver Xiao Li had an accident at his house, but Chen Fei drove the car to maintain it. Now that something happened, how can it be counted on my head?"

He smiled: "Didn't you have a meeting with Chen Fei last night? You and the Lin family are competitors. There was another project that was taken by the Lin family some time ago, right?"

Luo Xing heard the meaning of Mu Lang's words and trembled: "You..."

Only then did Luo Xing know that Mu Lang was not looking for him to cooperate with Wen Jin. He wanted revenge, and he wanted to find a substitute.

Luo Xing felt chills all over. He knew that these evidences only seemed logical on the surface. If you really had to investigate carefully, the police wouldn't be so easy to fool.

But with Mu Lang's position of power, he really wanted him to top the tank, but he didn't have the ability to resist.

Luo Xing's face was pale, and he regretted it for a while. He knew that he would not be close to Lin Suiyan. Now that Lin Suiyan is gone, he may still be imprisoned.

Luo Xing was drenched in cold sweat, and the living room fell into a dead silence. At this moment, an unexpected voice broke the silence.

"So that's what you've always had in mind."

Su Yuli's eyes lit up, looking behind Mu Lang, he raised his hand and said with a smile, "Sui Yan."

Mu Lang and Luo Xing turned their heads at the same time, and saw that the door was opened at some point, and Lin Suiyan walked in slowly.

Seeing Lin Suiyan, Mu Lang's eyes suddenly widened, Luo Xing was also stunned, and then a burst of ecstasy appeared on his face.

"Suiyan?" Luo Xing's back was soaked in cold sweat, and he almost burst into tears: "It's great that you're fine."

Lin Suiyan was fine, so he didn't have to worry about his future.

Luo Xing wiped his forehead, somewhat thankful that he didn't lose his temper just now.

No one cared about Luo Xing, Mu Lang's gloomy and unbelievable gaze fell on Lin Suiyan: "You...why are you here? Impossible."

He watched Lin Suiyan get into the car and leave City A, and the news of the accident was also sent to him.

Lin Suiyan seemed to know what Mu Lang was thinking, and said, "You can buy my people, and I can also let yours do things for me."

Mu Lang gritted his teeth, and after a brief gaffe, he quickly adjusted his mood, he looked at Lin Suiyan, then at Lin Lao and Su Yuli, and sneered: "So it turns out that all this was designed by you, deliberately I'm in."

No wonder Su Yuli and Elder Lin were so calm, they knew that Lin Suiyan was okay. It's just that he was too immersed in the pleasure of revenge to ignore this. Another point is that he was too confident, thinking that his arrangement was foolproof, but he didn't expect to be put together in the end.

With the help of Su Yuli, Lin Lao stood up and looked at Mu Lang sadly: "Alang, you always thought that I killed your father."

Mu Lang said: "Isn't it you? Lin's and Mu's have always been in a competitive relationship. When my father was still there, Mu's had the momentum to surpass your Lin's. On the surface, you look like an elder who considers the younger generation, but secretly you are I was jealous and shot at my dad."

Seeing the pained expression on Old Lin's face, Su Yuli couldn't help but say, "Mu Lang, are you speaking in human words? After Mr. Mu left, it was Grandpa who has been helping you all the time. If it weren't for Grandpa, would you be able to have today? You were kicked out of the Mu family, and you still bought chrysanthemums!"

Su Yuli threw the chrysanthemum at Mu Lang's feet and scolded, "I'll give you face."

"Return Mu's to me?" Mu Lang seemed to have heard a very ridiculous joke, he raised his lips coldly, and showed a mocking smile: "Yes, there is still your eyeliner in the company, always Monitor my every move."

Old Lin moved his lips when he heard a weak woman's voice: "Alang, that's not the case."

Hearing this voice, Mu Lang froze all over.

Turning to look, he saw Uncle Kang, the housekeeper, standing behind a middle-aged woman who was haggard but very temperamental.

Mu Lang said: "Mom, why are you here?" He glared at Lin Suiyan fiercely, "Who asked you to disturb her recuperation?"

Miao Min shook her head, walked to Mu Lang, took his hand and said, "Alang, you have misunderstood Mr. Lin, things are not what you think."

Mu Lang pursed his lips and did not speak, and then Miao Min tore apart the past little by little.