Chapter Sixtythree

seaside town.

At ten o'clock in the evening, the MG Bar.

At this time, it was a lively time. The booth was full of people, and there were young men and women dancing on the dance floor.

From time to time, some guests in the bar turned their attention to the corner, where two figures were sitting, one of them was handsome and clean, looking like a college student. His companion was wearing a long trench coat, with a calm temperament and a more mature appearance.

Although the two have different auras, there is no doubt that they are both very eye-catching figures, and they have attracted the attention of most of the people in the bar since they stepped in here.

It's just that the two of them are sitting together, obviously coming here together.

Now the atmosphere is open. Although the two are men, it is difficult to guarantee that they are not lovers, so these people in the bar just watched and did not move up.

Su Yuli ignored the glances around him, and looked at Mu Lang coldly: "Mr. Mu, if you really have nothing to do here, just go back to City A, and there is such a big company for you to clean up. . Do you want to go bankrupt?"

Mu Lang put down the wine glass and said with a smile, "We've met each other and we can be considered friends. I'll grow eyes for you, lest you be deceived."

Su Yuli said in his heart that if you believe in you, you are a ghost. This is not the first time for him to come to this bar. He came yesterday, but he just left after sitting for a while.

He will appear here today, but he is just bored, and at the same time there is an inexplicable emotion in his heart.

Why did he think that Lin Suiyan and Luo Xing were together sweetly, but he wanted to be lonely and lonely in the empty room. He wants to show Lin Suiyan, and leave him, he can live a better and happier life. He wanted to let Lin Suiyan know that he didn't put him in his eyes or heart at all.

Su Yuli knew that this kind of psychology was naive, but he still couldn't help it. It's just that he didn't expect that he bumped into Mu Lang as soon as he arrived at the door of the bar today.

Mu Lang followed him in and sat across from him, making it seem like they were familiar with each other.

Of course Su Yuli knew that Mu Lang didn't like him, and Mu Lang looked at him without a trace of love in his eyes, only teasing.

But he still didn't want to see Mu Lang, as soon as he saw this guy's face, he would think of Lin Suiyan. Both are superb liars.

Annoying people watching.

Mu Lang was sipping his wine and seemed in a good mood, but Su Yuli didn't know what he was happy about.

After a while, Mu Lang's cell phone rang, he made a wait gesture to Su Yuli, and answered the phone.

"Are you here?" Mu Lang smiled: "Okay, I'll go pick you up."

I don't know if it was Su Yuli's delusion, but he always felt that when Mu Lang was talking to the person on the other end of the phone, he kept his eyes swept over himself, and his eyes looked malicious no matter what.

Su Yuli couldn't help but touched his arm and found a small layer of cold hair. The next moment, I saw Mu Lang put the phone in his pocket, got up and said, "The beauty has an appointment, let's go first."

Hearing this, Su Yuli's erect hair immediately slumped back. He said in his heart that Mu Lang really had no morals as before. He waved his hand, which meant to tell Mu Lang to leave quickly.