Chapter Fifty

In the photo, Grandma Ding was sitting in the middle, surrounded by a young couple, with Ding Yuan standing behind them.

Ding Yuan looked only in his teens, handsome, with red lips and white teeth.

This family of four all had smiles on their faces, giving people a very warm feeling, obviously a very happy family.

Looking at this family portrait, Su Yuli felt quite uncomfortable. In the photo, they smiled so brightly and happily, who would have thought that they are now forever separated from each other.

Grandma Ding pointed to the person in the photo and introduced to Su Yuli: "This is Xiaoyuan's father, this is his mother."

Su Yuli calmed down and said in a relaxed tone, "Uncle is so handsome and aunt is beautiful, no wonder Xiaoyuan is so good."

Grandma Ding's eyes fell naturally, fell on the phone, and did not speak.

After enduring it, Su Yuli couldn't help but ask, "Grandma Ding, what happened to Xiaoyuan's parents..."

"Car accident." Grandma Ding stroked the photo with her skinny fingers, her voice was so soft that she couldn't hear any emotion, "That year Xiaoyuan was in junior high school."

Su Yuli pursed his lower lip, and suddenly regretted asking this question.

After a while of silence, Su Yuli said, "Grandma Ding, I saw that this photo was taken from the album with a mobile phone. You are so amazing. Many old people I know don't know how to use mobile phones at all."

"This is Xiaoyuan's cell phone." Grandma Ding said, "He originally bought me a new one. I just changed it with him for a new cell phone used by an old man."

Su Yuli snorted.

The room was quiet again.

It was the first time that Su Yuli encountered such a situation where he didn't know what to say. He scratched his hair and saw Grandma Ding swiping through the phone page, looking at the photos in the album one by one.

Suddenly, Grandma Ding's hand paused, and Su Yuli looked over and saw that she was looking at a group photo - a group photo of Ding Yuan and Mu Lang.

This photo should have been taken in the spring when all things are recovering. Mu Lang is wearing a long trench coat with one hand on Ding Yuan's shoulder, Ding Yuan is wearing a white sweater and jeans, holding a mobile phone in one hand, and the breath of youth is blowing.

Ding is very close to Mu Lang, he is smiling and in high spirits.

This is Ding Yuan, whom Su Yuli has never seen.

In the photo, Ding Yuan looks much younger than he is now. When was this photo taken? When Ding Yuan was in high school?

Did they know each other so early?

Grandma Ding watched for a while, and sighed: "Xiaoyuan, that child, I haven't been willing to delete this photo yet."

Su Yuli sensed Grandma Ding's mood and said, "Maybe she forgot, maybe Xiaoyuan has no contact with this person at all now."

Grandma Ding nodded absentmindedly, Su Yuli's eyes fell on the photo again, and he licked his lower lip: "Grandma Ding, I heard Xiaoyuan say that he has been with Mu ... with this person, is it true?"

Grandma Ding nodded, "Yes, they have been dating, it's just..."

"only?"

"This man lied to Xiaoyuan."

Su Yuli frowned, sat up straight and said, "How do you say?"

On the other side, Luo Xing returned to the office after the meeting, and saw a person sitting on the sofa with the guests.