Chapter Fiftythree

Lin Suiyan noticed that Su Yuli was absent-minded and asked, "What's wrong?"

Su Yuli thought for a while and said, "Does our company have cooperation with Lang Yue and Yingce?"

Lin Suiyan clipped a piece of fish fillet to Su Yuli, and when he heard the words, he said, "No, why do you ask that?"

"When I just came back, I saw Xiao Chen, Mu Lang, and Luo Xing having dinner together, so I wondered if there was a new project." Su Yuli looked at Lin Suiyan and hinted wildly with his eyes.

Lin Suiyan smiled: "You mean Xiao Chen is Chen Fei?"

Su Yuli was a little surprised, and then his heart twitched.

Chen Fei's ability has been strong enough for Lin Suiyan to remember? Then his expulsion plan is more difficult to implement.

Su Yuli nodded randomly: "Yes, it's Chen Fei. Do you remember him?"

Lin Suiyan put down his chopsticks and said, "Chen Fei and Luo Xing are college classmates. They meet occasionally on weekdays, but they haven't been very close. I didn't expect to have dinner together in private."

As a man holding the script, Su Yuli naturally knew that Chen Fei and Luo Xing were college classmates, but just saying it from Lin Suiyan's mouth made him feel a little pantothenic acid in his heart.

He deliberately said in a sour tone, "Oh, so it's Luo Xing's classmate. I said, you can remember him with so many employees in the company, and others don't have this kind of treatment."

Lin Suiyan looked at Su Yuli amusingly: "What's the matter, you're jealous."

Su Yuli's face became hot, and then he thought about the old husband and the old man, and they were legal husbands, so he said confidently: "Yes, I'm jealous, you are not allowed to mention Luo Xing."

To this day, Su Yuli still remembers that Luo Xing took off his clothes in front of Lin Suiyan, his eyes were hot.

"Okay, don't mention it." Lin Suiyan agreed.

Su Yuli was satisfied, and after a while he said, "Chen Fei and Luo Xing are classmates. I understand that they have dinner together, but what about Mu Lang? He is in your first class with you, why is he there?"

Before he could speak, he mentioned Luo Xing's name. Lin Suiyan smiled, but he didn't pierce him. He was about to speak when he saw Su Yuli touching his chin and said, "I don't think it's easy."

He looks like a detective that Lin Suiyan glimpsed on the TV screen at an inadvertent moment. Unfortunately, it's pure and white, not convincing at all, and it makes people feel cute.

Lin Suiyan's heart was soft, and he couldn't help rubbing Su Yuli's hair: "I will make people pay attention, don't worry, eat well."

Su Yuli raised his head in surprise. He didn't expect that Lin Suiyan would pay attention to this matter with just a few words of his own.

Su Yuli whispered to Lin Suiyan, and then heard Yang Shuo on the opposite side: "Xiaojin, President Lin, what are you talking about, come and drink."

Su Yuli quickly came back to his senses, got up with a glass of wine and smiled: "Come on, Brother Shuo, I wish you a happy birthday and get off the list as soon as possible."

Yang Shuo laughed and scolded: "You kid..."

The two clinked glasses and drank the wine in one gulp.

...

After eating, Su Yuli watched Yang Shuo and Taozi leave, and stood at the door with Lin Suiyan waiting for the driver to come over, when he heard a familiar voice coming from himself.

"Sui Yan?"

Su Yuli turned around and saw that Mu Lang appeared behind him at some point, and neither Luo Xing nor Chen Fei were there.

Mu Lang was pleasantly surprised: "It's really you, I thought I was wrong."

Su Yuli lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on the mobile phone in Mu Lang's hand.

Mu Lang shook the phone: "It fell inside, I'll come back to get it."

Su Yuli snorted lightly, indicating that he did not want to talk to him. Lin Suiyan saw Su Yuli's rejection of Mu Lang, took a half step forward without a trace, and said to Mu Lang, "My friend's birthday, come here for a small gathering."

Mu Lang didn't feel at all doing bad things behind others' backs, and said with a smile: "Really, if I had known you were here, I would have gone over to join in the fun."

Su Yuli said in his heart that it's fortunate that you didn't come, or it's not a lot of disappointment.

No, it's a disappointment now.

Su Yuli was distracted, and Mu Lang chatted with Lin Suiyan again.

Su Yuli heard Mu Lang say, "I went to the sanatorium to see Grandpa Lin a few days ago. He said that he can go home from the sanatorium after a while?"

Lin Suiyan said yes, and Mu Lang said, "That's really great. Remember to notify me when Grandpa Lin comes home. I will definitely come over."

Lin Suiyan nodded, said a few more words, and the driver drove over.

Lin Suiyan and Su Yuli got into the car, Mu Lang stood at the door and waved to them: "Let's talk next time we meet."

The smile on Mu Lang's face disappeared little by little until the car drove away.

Mu Lang stood there, his eyes still looking at the direction the car was leaving. He didn't know what he was thinking, and a dangerous and sinister gaze gradually appeared in his eyes, and a sneer appeared on his lips, which made people horrified.

Su Yuli sat in the back seat and turned to look at Mu Lang, until Mu Lang disappeared, he turned around and frowned and thought.

Mu Lang specifically asked about Mr. Lin, wouldn't he take this opportunity to attack Mr. Lin?

In the original book, Elder Lin had been staying in the nursing home to recuperate and never returned home—if the old man was there, he wouldn't let Lin Suiyan and Luo Xing mess around like that.

Su Yuli thought that if he followed the plot line in the book, he and Lin Suiyan were actually still being haunted by little scoundrels at this time.

It's just that now because of his status as a koi, Lin Suiyan's rapid rise after marriage, the group of small cannon fodders have all disappeared, and now it's the boss's turn to be a monster.

Su Yuli sighed in his heart that meeting Mu Lang was supposed to be a few years later, but now it has been shortened to a few months. This speed is really fast, like riding a rocket.

He thought about it again, it would be better to solve these troubles early, so that he can be with Lin Suiyan in peace, and he doesn't have to worry about when the enemy will take action.

Thinking like this, Su Yuli began to expect Mu Lang to act soon.

Not only Mu Lang, but also Luo Xing, you all come together, the young master will solve all of you in one breath.

Su Yuli was immersed in his own thoughts, not noticing that Lin Suiyan, who was beside him, looked out the window, put one hand on his knee, tapped lightly a few times, and his face showed a thoughtful look.

**

In a blink of an eye, it was time for Mr. Lin to go home. Su Yuli got up early that day, and went to the sanatorium with the housekeeper to bring Mr. Lin back.

The room was already tidied up, and Aunt Xu also cut fruit.

Su Yuli helped Mr. Lin to sit down on the sofa: "Grandpa, Suiyan is on a business trip to City C and will not be back until later, but don't worry, I will be back in time for lunch."

Old Lin smiled and said, "Okay." He patted the position beside his body and motioned Su Yuli to sit down.

The grandfather and grandson were sitting on the sofa watching TV. After a while, the doorbell rang. Although Lin was old, his ears were very good: "Suiyan is back?"

Su Yuli got up to open the door, and saw Mu Lang and Luo Xing standing outside the door.