Nebraska

Nebraska

Katherine looked up at the bright blue sky above her and closed her eyes, feeling the sun hug her skin. The passed few days were crazy. Firstly, Hershel took off so Rick and Glenn went to find him for Beth, who had went into some form of shock from everything she had seen. Lori had went to search and crashed her car.  When Rick and Glenn arrived back with Hershel, they had a kid.

Now, the group discussed whether or not they'll kill him. Katherine agreed with Dale to a certain extent. 

"I think we should listen to Dale," Katherine puts her hand on her hip as Rick leaned on the railing around the Greene Farm House.

"I don't got time to think!" Rick snapped," I'm sorry," he quickly apologised.

"It's fine," Katherine was use to her fathers outbursts, it wasn't new to her. "What's got you worked up?" she asks.

"Lori's pregnant and I don't know- I don't know if it's mine. Her and Shane..." he looks to Kat.

Katherine sighed, her predictions were right," Even if it's not yours, it's gonna be yours, Rick," she replies, her back to the fence. Rick nods and stands up," It's time," he announces.

Katherine sighed, that was enough for her to leave to the house. Rick, Shane and Daryl would be taking Randal away and killing him.

-

"Where's Dale?" Rick asks," Tell him we're gonna take him out and leave him. "

A scream echoed the dark fields, causing goosebumps to rise on Katherine's skin. The group take a moment to look at one another before heading off to the scream. Katherine's legs ached as her legs pulled her closer toward the scream, her body got chills as she seen a Walker on top of Dale. She kicks it in the head, watching Daryl take it out, as she falls to her knees.

"Hershel! We need Hershel!" her voice shakes. She covers Dale's wound, trying to stop the bleeding, but the cut was too deep and blood oozed out, coating her hands in a crimson red. "No, no. Rick!" she yells as tears fall down her cheeks.

"Hershel!" Rick yells.

Hershel joins them," We need to get him to the house," Rick tells him.

"We can't, he won't make it," Hershel says sadly, a look of guilt comes across his face.

"No," Katherine whispers, Dale caresses her face weakly as he tries to speak," Shhh, it's okay," she cries. She looks back at Rick, who takes out his gun and aims it, but he couldn't do it. Daryl stood up and took the gun , pointing it at his face," Sorry brother," he mumbles.

-

After the incident, the group felt broken, empty. Dale held their humanity together. Rick and Shane took Randal out, but returned back; he knew about Maggie and the farm. Now Randal escaped and Daryl, Glenn and Kat went off to find him while Shane and Rick went the other way.

"This don't feel right," Kat admits. Daryl grunts in agreement, closely looking at the ground for any sign of life.

"What do you mean?" Glenn furrows his eyebrows.

"Shane comes back with some bullshit story that Randal jumped him? Shane was a cop and Randal is a kid, ain't no way he got the jump," Daryl scoffs.