The Ex, The Lover and Katherine Part 1

Part 1

Katherine

Every passing minute made Katherine feel Ill, Negan was still out there and he could be well and alive. Luke warned her what he had planned. He also told her that despite he wasn't Negan's closest friend, he still eavesdropped when he could- he needed to be sure that Daryl wasn't taken hostage again.
Katherine began to doubt their plans sure they've taken down a lot of Negan's men, but Negan was a man with many alternate motives and Katherine didn't like that.

"Send me in," she suggests," I'll end him. "

"No," Maggie argues. "It's too dangerous."

"It's a suicide mission." Rosita agrees with Maggie.

"I'd die for you people, you all know that and if there's a chance that I can save you I wanna take it. "She picks away at the skin around her finger nails. She felt a lump form in her throat, everyday she had to act like everything was fine when in reality it wasn't.
Maggie puts a hand on her shoulder," Don't. Don't do that, Katherine. What happened to Glenn and Abraham, that wasn't your fault, okay? They wouldn't want you to blame yourself. "Maggie's voice breaks.
"I can't stop thinking about the moments we could've made together. The time we wasted because we were too busy fighting for our lives. "Her voice tremors. "I miss them. "She admits.

"Use that anger and pain on the Saviors. "Rosita says quietly, looking down to her hand. "Abraham would call you a pussy if he seen you cry. "She wipes her tears. Katherine laughs as her tears fall," I know. "She sniffles. "Whatever happens we've got each other, right?"

"Right. "They join into a hug.

They all gather with Gregory in the office where he victimises himself again and again with the same bullshit.

"People who aren't leaders, who think they're leaders always think they know better. "Katherine didn't miss the glance he threw her way, still, she let him continue on with his baffling. "Always...pointing the finger at the guy, or, yes, sure, gal who's sitting
in the hot seat. Truth is, it's not so easy. "

"It's pretty easy to not sell out your own people to Negan. "Katherine scoffs.

"Go ahead --judge me, Margaret. Clarke, What I did was in the best interest of this community." He responds.

"Katherine. "Katherine corrects him. "You jeopardise your people's safety and still you don't see a problem with that. "She laughs in disbelief. "Men like you don't last that long in a world like this. "

"Are you threatening me?" He gasps.
"Suppose I am, Hitler, what you gonna do?"

"Shut up both of you. "Maggie slams her hands down in the table. "I get it, you were scared and wanted to save your own ass because men like you will never know what it's like to actually fight the fight. I truly hope one day you can choose a side because see her over there-" she points to Katherine. "She's very protective of me and you doing what you did jeopardised me and her niece or nephew, and I can tell by the way she's looking at you that you're her next target. "She grits angrily.

"I- I'm sorry for what I did. "He stammers taking a step further away from Katherine. "I can be your...be your guy.... The guy you turn to when you need something. Marsha I can help-"

Gregory was cut off to Katherine punching him in the face. He groans and falls to the ground, Maggie pull him by the tie.
"My names Maggie, not Margaret, not Marsha... Maggie, Maggie Rhee and you'll start using my right name. "Katherine stands back with a proud smirk on her face when Maggie punches him again. "Say it!" She screams.