The Way Things Are

The Way Things Are

Katherine

Then

"You do what In a pharmacy?" Katherine squeals, looking around corner of the tree hoping nobody heard.
Glenn's cheeks flushed red, his palms became sweaty," You promised you wouldn't embarrass me!" He groans in frustration. "Glenn....you screwed the farmers daughter in a damn pharmacy!" She laughs hysterically. "This is brilliant!" Glenn punches his nose," My sex life isn't that brilliant."

"It's great! You're no longer a virgin. "

"I hate you."

<><><><>

Katherine hugs Glenn tightly," Promise me you'll bring me back some chocolate?" Glenn nods," Fine. But only if you promise to finally steal a new car with me. "He smirks. Katherine shakes his hand," Deal. "

"Come on!" Michonne calls Glenn forward.

After Katherine spent some quality time with Ruby, she heads home to Judith and Carl in the living room bonding.

"Hey," Katherine announces herself.
"Hey," Carl responds.
She makes her way to the kitchen to cook up some food, she settled on cooking up bacon, eggs and toast with coffee to top it off.
"Do you know where dad is?" Carl asks. Katherine pops some powder into Judith's formula," He's gone to hunt down Carol. "Katherine was upset by the fact Carol had just ran off.

"Oh.. he didn't say bye. "Katherine knew Rick didn't want Carl to convince Rick to let him tag along.
"He was in a rush. I was supposed to be searching for her, but he insisted I needed rest after everything I'm doing. "She scoffs. "Bullshit if you ask me. I'd rather be out there and fighting. "Carl shakes his head," You're an adrenaline junkie. "He retorts.

"Am not. "She scoffs in response.
"How's the eye?" She gestured to his padded up eye.
Carl goes quiet for a minute before turning to her," It's good. I'm just grateful I'm here. "Carl didn't tell Katherine, but lately he's been all soppy because he was worried he might die anytime now. After the incident anything was possible. Katherine dishes out the food and puts a plate in front of Carl's seat and picks up Judith.
"Hi baby," she kisses her cheeks. Katherine sets Judith into a high chair and puts eggs, and her milk in front of her. Judith began picking up the eggs with her hands and dug in. This was what Katherine loved, time with her kids.

Katherine was cut off by pounding on the door, she jumps up and opens it quickly. "Slow down!" She lets Enid in.

"Maggie... she's... the baby..... I. "

"Enid, breathe! What's going on?" Rick steps in behind Enid.
"She started feeling pains and it could be the baby. She's not doing well. She needs a doctor. Now!" Enid grabs Katherine by the wrist. They run down to Maggie's place to find Sasha and Abraham leaning over her.

"We need to get her to the Hilltop. " Sasha frantically says.
"Glenn, not without Glenn. "Maggie groans.

"Maggie," Katherine sighs. "Glenn's gonna be jus' fine. He'd kill me if he knew I didn't get you both to the Hilltop. "She turns to Sasha. "Round up a group, get the RV and gather supplies. We need to leave now. "She orders. Sasha nods and takes off out the door. "Can you stand?" Maggie nods and begins to stand using Abraham  and Katherine was crutches.

"He needs to know. "Maggie whispers. "Glenn will rather know when you're safe and in the Hilltop. "Katherine says.

"Kat's right, Maggie. The baby needs a doctor, you do. "Abraham says worriedly.

They get her inside the RV and wait for Rick. "Glenn-"

"Glenn is with Daryl and Michonne. He's gonna be okay. "Katherine pushes her back down.
"I'll drive. "Abraham stands up and starts the engine. Katherine looks up to see Carl and Rick behind her.
"I don't know what to do. We need to leave now. "Katherine was panicked, flashes of Lori clouded her mind and she felt sick.