chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of liam crying and debbie trying to comfort him.
"Hey debs don't worry you go get ready for school I'll get liam."
She nods her head and walks out the room. I pick up liam and take him downstairs and get his food ready when Fiona walks down I give her liam and go upstairs to get ready.

Outfit:

I walk back downstairs to the madness of the mornings I look into the living room and see Frank passed out on the floor like always and Steve cooking breakfast

I walk back downstairs to the madness of the mornings I look into the living room and see Frank passed out on the floor like always and Steve cooking breakfast. Honestly I don't know what is happening anymore.
Soon enough it was time to head to school lip wasn't going in because he got some teeth pulled out or something.

I walk out the door to see mikey and his goones out side.

"Hey gallagher where's your smart fuck brother?"

"Left early for school something about going in to use a computer or something" I lie even though I don't agree with the fact lip called mandy a slag especially when he is literally fucking the biggest slag in the school but hey he's still family.

They all run off and I just laugh at how gullible they are.

When I get to school I see mandy and Ian talking.

"Hey" I say as we start to walk into school.

"Have my brother found lip yet." She asked us.
We nod no and I walk off to my locker
_______________________________________

After school I walk in a see lip ha a beaten up face.

"Guessing mikey finally found you".

"Yeah" he replies holding a cloth to his face.

"You know you could of just apologise to mandy and she would have been fine with it". I say grabbing an apple and heading to work.

When I got to work I saw Linda installing new security cameras.

Mine and Ian's shift went slow.
_______________________________________

When we got home we were having a movie night and had ordered takeaway.

Steve was hanging out food and we had started watching a movie. Not long after Frank walked in all beaten up and bleeding.

"You okay Frank" Steve asked.

Frank just grumbled some nonsense and grab my shirt to wipe the blood from his face.

"Hey that's my shirt" I say getting up from the sofa.

He walks up to me and got in my face I pushed him back and he punched me in the face a few times.

Soon Steve and lip were getting him off me and Steve started shouting at Frank and Fiona was shouting at Steve to leave.

I got up from the floor and head to the back door. I just wanted to be alone.

I head to the shop and get some beers and go to an abandoned building.
_______________________________________

I was shooting the wall with the gun I had on me. What it's the south side and it was late and I'm a woman.

I heard someone shouting my name.

"Ave Ave Ave"

I keep focus on shouting the wall not moving a bit.

Soon mikey milkovich is standing in front of me. I continued shouting the wall inches away from hitting him.

"What you trying to do fucking shoot me". He laughed not seeing my face and looking at the wall I was shooting.

I looked up at him and he turned his head and saw my beaten up face.

"Jesus fuck what happened to you" he said shocked.

I replied bluntly "Frank".

"He's an asshole" he replied

"You don't think I know that" I replied not really wanting to deal with whatever he wanted.

Mikey grabbed one of the beers I brought and got out two cigarettes offering me one, I took it and leaned back into to the old sofa that was in the old abandoned buildings.

_______________________________________

After that me and mickey just talked about random stuff. Honestly hanging out with him wasn't bad he kinda just understand what me which was weird to be saying.

When I got home Fiona came running over to me but I just walked up to my room and got changed and went to sleep.