chapter 12

I hardly got any sleep last night. When I got up in the morning I saw Debbie staring at me.

"What's up debs." I ask

"Are you okay" she asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah why" I ask with a little nervous laugh.

"Because all last night you were sleeping talk and saying stuff about mickey and your parents and little sister." Lip said walking into are room and handing me a cup of coffee.

I look down at the floor.

"Hey debs why don't you take liam down stairs". Lip said to debbie obviously thinking what we are going to talk about isn't appropriate for her.

"You want to talk about it". Lip said as debbie left the room.

"What is there to say". I said

"Come on you need to talk." He said I just shock my head.

He signed "by the way Fiona is living next door. He said as he got up and walked out.

I got up and got dressed.

Outfit:

I head down and see the normal morning madness is even worse probably because Monica is in charge and doesn't know a single thing about being a mother

_______________________________________

It was lunch time at school and Ian and lip walked up to me.

"Hey were going out to do something you want to come." Lip asked

"Yeah sure" I said getting up and saying bye to my friends.

We got in some car that lip got of off Steve.

"Where are we going away." I ask.

"Too get are dna tested." Lip said

When we got there we saw Monica and her girlfriend walking out with liam and they didn't look happy.

After they left we went in.

"The two women who just walked out didn't look happy." Lip said to the person working at the front desk.

"Yeah we see it all the time." She said and then told a story about how some guy hung him self.

"Anyway anything I can help you with." She said.

"Uhh yeah 2 dna test please." Lip said and looked at me to ask if I want one and I noded my head.

I knew I was my parents child it was obvious me and my mum were almost identical if you put pictures of us together from the same age.

_______________________________________

When we got home no one was there so Ian and lip went and did there dna test and then came back to there room.

Lip passed me the cigarette.

"So what now" Ian asked.

"Well I'll take this back and get the results and then I guess we will know if Frank is are farther or not." Lip replied.

"So you going to go see mikey." Lip asked me.

"I don't know I mean part of me wants to but I don't know if it'll just be awkward." I admitted.
_______________________________________

Soon everyone was home and Monica had called a big family dinner. Lip was running late because he went to get the dna results.

Soon lip walked in and sat in between me and Ian.

"What's that" Monica asked.

"Well me and Ian went to go get are dna test, why should you and Roberta have all the fun." Lip said.

Lip opened the paper.

"Congratulations Ian you are not Frank's son." Lip said laughing slightly. We all look shocked.

Frank turned to Monica and they arguing.

"Hold on it says that my father is most likely a brother of Frank's." Ian said. Which started more arguing.

_______________________________________

Soon enough we were all gathered around Fiona's new house except Monica, her girlfriend and Frank.

We were all sitting around smoking and drinking when Fiona pulled me into the kitchen.

"Hey you okay. " She asked.

"Yeah why". I say.

"Lip told me about the nightmares and the sleep talking again." She said with a concerned look on her face for fuck sake lip.

I shock my head. "Kash shot mikey now mikey going to jail because he would rather go to jail than admit to fucking me. " I say through tears.

She pulls me in to hug but quickly pulls away when lip shouts that they are leaving the house.

We quickly walk out and Fiona walks over to Monica and hands liam to her.

_______________________________________

We then go to the alibi to celebrate.

Frank got up and started to make a speech which just showed how drunk he was."I just want to thank you to Fiona and all of you for getting liam back. "

I laugh and shouted back "Shut up Frank you were the one practically handing her liam." People cheered after what I said.

"Oh yeah well I don't see you being much help oh wait is that because you were to dusy trying to decide whether you like dick or vagina oh wait sorry I forgot you like both you slut. " He shouted back everyone went silent.

I felt the tears rolling down my face.

"What the fuck Frank." Kev shouted.

I got up and ran out.

Fuck why does life suck so much.
_______________________________________

Tw

No one was home when I got back I went to mine, Debbie's and Liam's room and go to my bed and cerl up in a ball burning my head into a my chest lifting my knees to my face just wanting to be as small as possible.

I cried my self to sleep until I woke up in the middle of the night to a concerned debbie shouting for Fiona.

Fiona came running in ."What's up debbie. " She said.

"I think she is having a nightmare again. " debbie said going back to her bed so Fiona could get in.

Fiona grabbed me and held her close to her. My shacking body in her arms.