chapter 57

It had been a few weeks and mickey was in jail for trying to kill sammie.

Outfit:

Svetlana was paying me to go see mickey so he would see her and yevgeny

_______________________________________

I was sat behind svetlana holding yevgeny while she talks to him. After a bit she walks over and tells me he wants to talk to me.

I walk over sit down and grab the phone slowly.

"Thanks for coming. " He says.

"Svetlana payed me. " I say

He looks down not knowing what to say "you look good." He says finally speaking.

I don't say anything I really don't want to be here I'm trying to move on with my life.

"I got a new tattoo. " He says.

I look up at him "I did it myself, hurt like a son of a bitch. " He continues and puts the phone down to show me the tattoo.

It was on his chest and it had my name on it jesus he's an idiot.

"Jesus look fucking infected." I say with a slight smile.

"Kinda hard to round up a clean needle in here." He says

"Gallagher is spelt with 2 L." I say

He looks at me shocked "no it's fucking not." He says looking at the tattoo again.

I laugh as he looks at the tattoo god he really should have stayed in school.

"Fuckkk." He says. I shake my head and he laughs.

"I've been thinking about you. " He says.

I look up at him again "you ever been thinking about me. " He Says.

I don't know what to say I want to scream yes because honestly he is all I think about but I can't let him know that he's in here for like 15-8 years.

"You gonna wait for me. " He asks.

"Your here for 15 years. " I say.

"Yeah but I'll be out in 8 with over crowding soo. " He says acting like it's not a big deal like I can't spend my hole life waiting for him to get out of prison then when he does I have to make sure he doesn't go back in.

"You tryed to kill my half sister. " I say.

"Actually your half cousin one and she practically caused your miscarriage and put Ian in jail." He says. The noise to say that time up goes. People started to get up and leave.

"Will you. " He says taking a big gulp.

I just look at him not knowing what to say "wait." He says.

"Fucking lie if you have to. " He says noticing me not responding. "I mean 8 years is a long time. " He says.

"Yeah. "I say shyly going to put down the phone. "Yeah Mickey I'll wait. " i say.

I put down the phone and leave.