chapter 13

I woke up the next day and no one was in the room. I walked down stairs and saw Fiona making breakfast.

"Hey you want some breakfast." She said with a smile.

"Uhh yeah." I say sitting down next to debbie.

"Ian and lip went out a few minutes ago they said they wouldn't be back until later." Said handing me coffee and sitting my food in front of me.

I noded my head.

"You got work today." She asked.

"No shop still hasn't opened yet." I said taking a sip of coffee.

"Got any plans for the day." She asked.

This is why I hate having these stupid nightmares because people tend to be overly nice to me after them and it gets annoying fast. You see after my parents and sister died I started getting nightmares and anxiety attack they stopped a few years ago but every so often they come back if I'm going through a stressful situation or something happens.

"Uhh yeah I was thinking of going to see mikey today. " I said starting to eat my food.

She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me.

"Do you really think that's a good idea with the nightmares coming back." She said.

"It's fine." I said .

"You know everyone doesn't care about what Frank said if you like both boys and girls it's okay and it doesn't make you a slut." She said taking a sip of her coffee.

I just smiled and thanked her before going upstairs to get changed.

Outfit:

_______________________________________

After I got dressed I head to the jail to see mikey.

I sit there and wait for mickey to walk out.

I see him come out on crutches.

He sits down. "Thanks for putting money on my account."He said.

"Not me kash he thinks you might still press changes." I replied.

"How long?" I ask

"I don't know supposed to be a year but maybe a couple of months if I don't do anything stupid." He said looking around.

"Like what?" I ask. stupid question I know but this is awkward and I'm trying to make conversation.

"Like stabbing that fat fuck nick who keeps stealing my jello." He shouted.

"Who me." I hear someone else shout back.

"Yeah" Mikey shouts back.

"Fuck u." The other guy shouts back.

"I miss you." I say as mickey turns back to me.

"Say that again and I'll rip your tongue out off your head." He says with a smirk and I laugh.

I go to put my hand on the glass.

"Get the fucking hand off the glass." He snapped.

I move my hand away.

_______________________________________

It was a few hours later when Fiona got a call about Ian and lip being arrested for driving a stolen car.

When we got to the police station Tony came out and started talking to Fiona on way to get them out.

Some how Soon enough lip and Ian were walking out honestly no idea how but they were and that was good enough.