chapter 35

I got up and got dressed early that morning because the hospital called saying liam was awake. Me and lip had been taking it in turns at the hospital but lip had to go back to college a few times.

Outfit:

"You going to the hospital

"You going to the hospital." V asked as she saw me packing a bag.

"Yeah liam woke up. " I say with a smile.

"That's great I'll tell the kids when they wake up. " v says pulling me into a hug.

Ever since liam went to the hospital and Fiona got sent to jail v and kev have been helping me and lip with the kids.

_______________________________________

"Hey how is he?" I ask walking over to lip and he handed me a coffee.

"Better doctor said his heart rate and glucose levels are back to normal. " Lip says as we walk over to Liam's room.

"Hey buddy. " I say as we walk in.

I walk over to him and we hug.

"You found anymore out about Ian. " I ask lip.

"Yeah uhhhh he is kinda working in a strip club on the North side. " Lip whisper

"What the fuck. " I whisper shout back.

"I know. " Lip says

"I have to see DCFS." Lip says getting up.

I turn to liam and watch him play.

"Hey Ave " Debbie says walking into the room and I turn to look at her.

"V wants to know if your going to Fiona's court case. " She says and I look back at liam there was no way I was ever going to that thing I don't care.

"No I'm going to stay with liam. " I say.

She turned around and started yo walk away.

_______________________________________

"10,000 dollars." I shout after finding out how much Fiona's bail was.

Now did I hate what she did yes but she still didn't deserve to rot in jail.

"Can't you ask those rich grandparents of yours or your inheritance money. " Carl asks.

"I don't get my inheritances until I'm 18 and my grandparents will ask to many questions. " I say.

"We need to find Frank as well or they will put liam into Foster care. " Lip says shit.

I looked at my phone shit I was going to be late for work.

"I've got to go I'm going to be late for work. " I say getting up and grabbing my coat.

_______________________________________

I took the bus back to the North side shit I really need a car maybe I could ask those grandparents of mine for one.

When I got there I saw Terry getting pulled out by some cop's.

"What was that about." I ask walking into the alibi.

"Broke probation and failed another piss test. " Mickey says while drinking his beer.

I walk behind the bar and start cleaning cups.

"I haven't seen you around gallagher were you been. " Mickey asks

"Liam's been in hospital. " I say and he looks at me shocked and confused.

"He got into Fiona's coke. " I say.

"Shit." He says and I laugh.

_______________________________________

"Who the hell is he." I say pointing to the fat kid on are sofa.

"Are nephew chucky. " Carl says

Honestly I couldn't be bothered to question it.

_______________________________________

We were all waiting for in the waiting room for liam because he was going home today.

Outfit:

Debbie walks in with some guy who looked about 20

"Were the hell were you. " I shout.

"At matt's." She says.

"Who the hell is matt." I shout again.

The guy she walked in with waves his hand.

What the fuck is this some kind of sick joke.

I go to shout but we we liam coming down the hall with a massive smile on his face.

We all crowded around him.