chapter 17

When I got up I saw Debbie taking liam down stairs. I grab a pair of clothes and head to the bathroom.

Outfit:

I walk down stairs and start making some toast

"I need my own room Ave can move into Frank's old room and liam can go to the boys room." Debbie complained.

"No that's like 4 boys in a room." Ian said.

"It's alright with me." I say eating the toast I just made.

"Of course it's okay with you because you also end up with your own room." Lip complained.

"I'm going to be a woman soon I need my privacy for the up coming traumatic years." Debbie continued.

"Yeah and I am a woman." I say trying to back Debbie's point because honestly I would love to have my own room.

"Oh come on your just being dramatic now deb's it now not that traumatic." Lip said.

"How the fuck would you know." I say sitting down.

"The video in 5th grade." Lip said.

"Yeah well that shit is never completely true." I say.

Fiona walks in and says she will think about it then stared letting in the kids for daycare.

"Hey debs I'm going to get my pay check from the shop I'll be back soon." I say heading out the door.

"Hey gallagher." Iggy shouts as I walk out the door.

"What do you want milkovich." I say.

"Where's Frank." He says.

"No idea he didn't come home last night so probably under some bar or something. " I lied he has been staying at Sheila's since his mother was there.

_______________________________________

I go in the back way and not long after mikey walks in.

"Where is he." He asked.

"I have no idea." I reply.

"He's had 24hr to run his mouth already where is he."

"He won't."

"If my dad finds out about this he will kill me himself." He says I can hear the slight fear in his voice.

"I've been to 16 bars, the homeless shelter,shankey town under the L, your house, Sheila's." He says following me his voice getting louder.

"Where is he." He says turning me around to look at him.

"I don't know." I finally shoute back.

"Bull shit." He shoutes back.

He takes a deep breath and then laughs "you warned him." He says walking to the register.

"I hate him more than you do." I say walking after him.

He starts taking money from the register "this is what I'm owed for my hours this week. I'm done done." He shoutes.

"Frank's walked in on Fiona and all of her boyfriends walked in on Lip and his girl. " I say.

"You can't- I can't." I say trying not to cry.

"What did I just say done is done what you think were boyfriend and girlfriend your nothing but a warm mouth to me." He said .

There was a moment of silence.

"I'm sorry I gotta go kill your dad or uncle or what ever but I'm doing a lot of people a favour including you." He says before walking out the door.
_______________________________________

His words kept going around my head. It was then I realised I did the one thing I never thought I would I fell in love with mickey milkovich the guy I hated the guts of this time last year the guy I knew was no good for me.