chapter 40

"Hey is mandy awake. " Mickey asks as I walk down the stairs and I see Ian cooking pancakes.

"No she still asleep in my room. "I say.

You mandy new boyfriend started hitting her so Ian said she could stay here and I said she could sleep in my room with me and mickey could sleep on the sofa which he wasn't to happy about.

"Are you cooking pancakes?" I ask with a confused look in my face.

"Yeah. " Ian reply with a big smile on his face.

"What time did you wake up." I ask.

"5 am he woke me up while he was going out the door on his morning run." Mickey says in an annoyed tone.

"You should have came with me it's amazing. " Ian says handing both me and mickey a plate.

"I'll pass. " Mickey says going to sit at the table.

Before we even get chance to take a bit of are pancakes debbie and Carl come running down the stairs with worried looks on their faces.

"Fiona didn't come home last night. " Carl says. "She violated probation. " Debbie says.

"Wait what is she not in her room." I ask with a concerned look on my face.

"I checked last night and again this morning. Called Sheila and kev and v at the hospital. " Debbie ranted.

"The hospital. "

"V is having her baby. "

"Wait what. "

"Ave focus."

"Right sorry. "

"We can't call the police but Ian can call the hospitals. Don't worry Debs she'll turn up now go don't be late for school." I say handing her lunch and bag.

"She can't be hurt can she. " Ian asks.

I sigh "do you want my real answer. "
"Start calling around. " I say.

Ever since the accident with liam Fiona hasn't been her self.

Mandy comes running down the stairs "I'm late for work. " She says.

She stopes in front of me "does this look okay." She says pointing to her face.

I noded my head and she can sense the shock from how good she covered it up "living with Terry tends to bring out your creative side. " She jokes before leaving.

"I just saw Carl driving a car with an underage girl. " Lip says walking into the room.

"Yeah that's bonnie. " I said.

Bonnie was some girl Carl had been talking about a lot lately and I guess it's his girlfriend or something.

"Yeah his girlfriend. " Ian said

"Right with the way Fiona has been acting we need to look for her the same way we do for Frank." Lip said

"I'll go talk to Mike brother and you guys can look around. " Lip says and we agree.

I walk upstairs to get dressed and then go back down stairs.

Outfit:

We went out looking for Fiona until I got a call saying that lip got a call from some guy saying she was at a gas station and he was driving over to get her