chapter 24

I didn't get much sleep last night I was too scared to because that guy really weirded me out.

I got up early in the morning and got dressed.

Outfit:

Once I'm ready I walk straight to work

When I get in Ian was already there and I go over to him and hugged him.

"What is the place you are at like. " I ask.

"It's like a prison What about you. " He says while laughing.

"It's alright nothing I'm not used to some weird family. " I say walking over to the register.

"Hey do you mind if I head off I kinda planned to go see this guy I've been seeing and you kinda owe me form yesterday. " He says with a smile.

"Yeah sure and tell me about this guy later. " I say with a wink and then a smile.

He then walked out the door and mickey walked in.

"Hey" I say as he walks in.

He just nods.

"How's the Foster carer placement." He asked.

"Shit like always." I say with a laugh.

"How so." He asks.

"Just another creepy weird family like always. " I say back.

"My dad's took my brothers on a run out off town so if you want you can always stay at mine." He says.

I small smile appear on my face "is mickey milkovich asking me to a sleepover. " I say teasing him a little.

"Call it whatever you want Ave gallagher. " He says putting his middle finger up at me and I laugh.

The rest of the shift wasn't interesting just a few customers here and there.

Me and mickey were walking back to his house and he said that I could get one of his shirt to sleep in so I did.

When I walked back out he looked at me and kept his eyes on me and bit his lip.

"What. " I say walking over to him.

"Oh uhhh nothing. " He says.

I continue walking over to him until we are face to face .

"I think it's more then nothing." I say getting closer to him.

"I_t's n_ot_hin_g ." He says his voice backing every so often.

"Oh really then why is your heart beating so fast. " I say grabbing him hand and putting it on his heart.

"And why is your breathing low and slow. " I say moving closer to to so there was no gap between us.

And then I feel something hit my leg and I look down and he looks down as well take a deep breath.

"And why is your dick hard. " I say before he quickly picks me up and puts me on the table make out at a rough and quick pace. He takes of my top and I remove his and he stands sucking on my neck making me moan as I undo him trousers.

As soon as his trousers were off he inserted him self in me cussing us both to moan .

_______________________________________

After we were done I put his shirt back on then we watched a movie and fell asleep on the sofa.