chapters 22

I was getting ready for school we only had a few days until we brake up for summer and honestly I couldn't wait. Also now I have my own room thanks to debbie not wanting to share anymore.

Outfit:

_______________________________________

Mickey said he came back because he needed to sort things out which I knew meant he needed to get money off someone.

I was walking around school until I saw Mickey pinning some kid to a locker. I walk over to them.

"Campus security is coming. " I say and the kid ran off.

"The fuck you do that for he owes me money." He says

"Yeah well I'm not letting you get your ass thrown back behind bars. " I say

Lips words kept going round my head does Mickey look at me differently than everyone else.

"The fuck you looking at. " Mickey snapped.

"Nothing." I lie.

We continue walking down the hallway until my brothers/cousins even tho they are more like brothers at this point and mandy catch up to us and we head home Mickey for some reason coming with us I mean it was normal for mandy now seeing as she and lip are like dating now.

_______________________________________

When we get back we find out some guy on the bus jerked off to debbie. So the boys set up this GPS thing that showed all the sex offenders in the area and went after one while me and mandy taught debbie self defence.

After a few minutes the boys came back except Mickey. Soon mandy leaves.

"Your boyfriend or whatever is fucked angie zagoh earlier. " Lip said to me as both him and Ian walk in and lighting cigarettes.

"Good for him. " I say getting up off my bed to head to work.

_______________________________________

When I got in mickey was already there and I stared restocking shelfs.

A boy walked in and I walk back over to the register. "89 cense. " I say.

The boy looks at mickey and mickey puts his coffee cup in the bin .

"I don't get it." The boy says.

"Take the cup out of the bin. " Mickey says.

"Oh it's in the cup." The boy says.

But before the boy gets the cup I pick it up and give it back to mickey and turn to the boy.

"You need what ever brain cells you have now go." I say

When the boy leaves mickey says "stop fucking with my business. " He says.