chapter 53

Outfit:

I hand Ian his pills as we walks into the kitchen listing them out

"You are a nurse now huh." He says.

"Shut up and take your fucking pills. " I say and he laughs.

"No coffee not with the pains you have been having. " Mickey said walking into the kitchen I roll my eyes and continue making breakfast.

"How are you feeling. " Debbie asks. Yes by now the news of that I have been having pains in my stomach has reached everyone.

"I'll be a lot better when that blonde shank is out of this house. " I say sending sammie a dirty look.

"Looking for apartments today. " She says smugly.

I roll my eyes and open the fridge "Why don't we have any fucking food." I say.

"Well Fiona has been with her husband so it was either you or sammie who did the shopping but now sammie is refusing to do it." Debbie says great another thing I have to deal with.

I sit down and eat what ever food I found. "Can you take me to plane parent Hood today. " Debbie asks.

"Are you and Derek having sex. " I questioned. Derek was Debbie new boyfriend.

"No but thinking about it Fiona made an appointment for me but she can't take me and since your over 18." She says and I noded my head.

"Okay fine go get changed. " I say.

_______________________________________

"God this place brings back memories." I say laughing slightly.

Fiona put me on the pill as soon as she found out I was having sex but I stopped taking it a year before I got pregnant because it was messing with my hormones to much.

The doctor came back in "everything looks good." The doctor says with a smile.

"Okay I'm going to give you some starter pills to begin with but these take 48hr to start working so if you plan on having sex before then use other protection. " the doctor says leveling the room.

I grab a handful of the free condoms and hand some to debbie.

_______________________________________

After dropping Debbie off at the park to meet Derek I head to the baseball field wanting space to think.

"I thought I'd find you here." I hear mickey shout.I look over to him and slightly smile.

"I haven't been here in a while. " I laugh slightly looking up at him drinking the coffee I brought before coming here.

"What did I say about the coffee. " Mickey says.

"The coffee isn't causing the pain its stress. " I say.

He goes to take it off of me but I slap his hand back.

"For fuck sake. mickey stop this pussy shit I'm fed up of it I'm doing a lot better at this whole pregnancy thing then most of the mom's around here and you know that. " I snap.

"Fuck sake man I don't want a caretaker I want the dickhead south side trash bitch trash talking man I feel in love with. " I say.

"Shit I'm sorry I give a shit." He says.

"Give all the shit you want. " I say.

He looks at me and walks over to me and kisses me "I love you you bitch." He says and I Laugh slightly.

"Let's go home." He says.

_______________________________________

We were walking down the street.

"You know what we're never actually been on a real date. " I say

"Bull shit. " Mickey says.

"No I'm serious like a date where you sit down and go to a nice restaurant, you put on a nice shirt and you like eat with like utensils." I say rambling on.

"You want to do that. " He asks.

"Yeah I want to do that.:

"Alright fine after the baby born tho." He says rapping his arm around me and we start to approach are house.

I look up to see some military politics taking Ian.

"What the fuck are you doing. " I say trying to get the guys of off Ian. He points the gun at me. Mickey comes running over and moves me out the way.

"You can't point a gun at a pregnant woman. " Mickey shoutes at the guy.

Fiona comes running over "What's going on." She asks.

At this point I'm historical "i don't know. " I managed to get out.

"You can't just take him he's done nothing. " Fiona shoutes.

"Hey Ian it's okay we'll sort it out don't worry. " I say.