chapter 11

I wake up to the sound of liam crying I go and pick him up and then take him downstairs. I don't think anyone is awake after last night so I get started on breakfast. After a few minutes Fiona comes down the stairs.

"Hey" I say as she walks over to liam.

"Have you got work today" she asks.

"Yeah but not until later." I say.

She nods here head and takes the plate off breakfast I just made for her.

After breakfast I go upstairs and get changed.

Outfit:

By the time I was dressed everyone else was awake

"Hey Ave you working later and working now". Ian shouted.

I noded my head.

_______________________________________

It was a lot later in the day now about an hour before I had to go to work and Fiona was forcing us to watch some show on TV.

"Alright I'm here". Ian shouts as he walks through the door.

"Come on its going to start soon". She said exited while cuddling up to Steve.

"Can we make this quick I have work soon." I say.

The show started and we were watching it until Debbie walked through the door with tears going down her face.

"Hey debs you okay" Fiona asked getting up to see if she is okay.

"What's Frank done now" Ian asked.

"You just have to ignore him when he's like that debs." Lip said.

"Why do you always think it's him." She says getting more upset.

"Well who is it debs." I asked.

"Monica" she said through tears.

We all look around shocked.

"She's at Sheila's." She said again trying to stop her tears.

Next thing I know debbie is running up the stairs crying about how Fiona is moving out or something I don't know it obviously has something to do with Steve.

I got up off the sofa to leave for work even though it was early I didn't think it was my place to be there seeing as she isn't my mother.

_______________________________________

I walk out the door l was just roaming the streets I didn't know where I was going I just went.

For some reason my feet lead me to the milkovich house.

I knocked on the door fighting back tears I don't know why I was crying I just was.

Mickey answer the door.