chapter 41

"You going to see Frank. " I ask Carl as I push the toothpaste and toothbrush into his hands.

Yeah a few days ago Frank got a liver transplant I sewer that man hs the most unlikeliest luck ever. Oh and Fiona got sent to jail this morning for braking probation.

"Mickey still asleep. " He asks and I noded my head.

"He your boyfriend or whatever. " Carl asks .

"We hangout. " I say picking up some dirty clothes.

"He's in are house in your bed practically lives here. " Carl says hitting me playfully.

"Yeah his family not the best now brush your teeth. " I say and he rolls his eyes god teenagers.

"I've got a girlfriend. " He says with a smirk.

"Yeah here family's a nightmare too." He says brushing his teeth.

"Oh yeah is it this bonnie chick." I say playfully hitting him with a dirty t-shirt. Trying to act cool but really I just wanted to scream at him to stop growing up.

"Do you love mickey. " Carl asks becoming serious.

I stand there for a second before responding "I like how he smells."

"What you doing asking stupid fucking questions for. " Mickey says walking out of my room.

"Your nicer when you were asleep. " Carl says.

"I have to go to the church today for the christening. " Mickey says walking over to me.

"Okay I'll get dressed. " I say before he stops me. "It's probably best you don't go gallagher. " He says.

"You know I work at the place the after party is getting thrown right. " I laugh.

"Yeah I know but that's different. " He says and I nod my head.

I mean I understand why he doesn't want me to go but for fuck sake he needs to grow up a bit.

"Just wondering if were a couple. " I ask with a smirk following him back into my room.

"Of course we are. " He says grabbing my face.

"One that hides. " I mutter.

"It's working out so far isn't it. " He says kissing my neck.

"Yeah well I'm kinda getting sick of it." I say.

"Uhhh let me go deal with this stupid shit before I deal with your shit. " He says walking off.

Whatever I'm going to be at the after party because it's being held at where I work.

Outfit:

_______________________________________

I was at the alibi working when mickey walks over to me at the bar.

"Svetlana wants you to leave. " He says not looking me in the eye.

"I'm working I can't really do that." I say which was true but even if I wasn't working I probably wouldn't leave.

"Do you want me to leave." I say looking him in his eyes.

He takes a step back and then leaned towards me again.

"Of course not but this hole thing will go a long easier if you leave. " He says.

I laugh God he is such a little bitch.

"Give me a few hours and I'll meet you back at your house. " He says .

"You know I can't leave even if I wanted to because I'm working. " I say.

He rolls his eyes about to walk away but he turns back shaking his head and looking at me "why you being such a little girl. " He says.

"I'm sick of living a lie aren't you. " I say.

"For fuck sake Ave. " He says.

"Look I'll leave but don't bother going back to my house. " I say.

He shakes his head "Fuck you." He says before walking around the bar to my side and kissing me passionately.

"I want everyone to know I'm fucking in love with Ave gallagher yeah that right dad Martin gallagher daughter. " Mickey shoutes.

It went silent for a minute until Terry got up and started screaming some shit then attacking mickey I go over to help but some over people started attacking me honestly I didn't know how much people really hated my dad until now I mean he was an asshole at times but there are people way worse than him around here.

I get thrown to the floor and then kicked in the stomach multiple times.

Soon we hear police sirens and they put mickey in hand cuffs as well as his dad they don't put me in any because kev sneaked me out the back.

I walk around the front and see mickey be let go and Terry be put in the back of the car.

"You really did it." I laugh.

"Yeah I fucking love you Ave gallagher ." He says with a slight smile .