chapter 33

I got up and got dressed then walked down stairs.

Outfit:

"Are we going to talk to dad about his daughter

"Are we going to talk to dad about his daughter. " Carl asks.

"I don't know and don't care just hurry up so I'm not late for work. " I say grabbing his dirty dish.

"Calm yourself down you work in a bar." Debbie says as she walks down stairs I just roll my eyes.

Kev gave me a job at the alibi because of the cash and grab getting closed down.

_______________________________________

I walk into the bar and kev hands me a peace of paper.

"It has all the new prices on it. " He says and I nod my head.

Ever since v's mum got pregnant with there child and v also found out she was pregnant they have been making the prices higher so they can afford it all.

"Yeah well 3 bucks a shot is still too much. " Tommy says

"Well if you don't like it then you can leave. " I say taking my place behind the bar.

"This is why I hired you kid." Kev say.

Soon mickey, his wife and some other girls who I'm guessing worked the same job as his wife came in.

"Some shots for me and these cum gusaling whores." He shoutes god I hadn't seen him in ages.

I grab cups and started pouring drinks.

"Were thirsty. " selvetlan say (mickey wife).

God even her accent was hot.

I put the tray of drinks on the table and went back behind the bar and start pouring mickey drink.

"Since when did you work here ." He asks.

"Since when were you a pimp." I say with a slight chuckel putting his drink in front of him.

I turn back and start serving other customers.

"Holly shit look who it is." Kev shouted and I turn around to see lip.

I run over and hug him.

I poured him a drink "soooo how's college. " I say putting his drink in front of him and smiling..

"You could know if you went. " Lip says.

"Yeah no there is no way of me getting into college now tell me all about it. " I say laughing slightly.

"What happened to your eye. " I say as I notice he has the start of a black eye.

"V get an ice pack and someone get these Russian out. " Kev shouted.

"I got in a fight. " He says as I turn to mickey to collect his money and his hand stays there a bit too long.

"Soo how are your classes. " I ask giving him the ice pack.

"Well let just say I got locked out off my exam because my jeans were wet. " He says and he explains what happened.

"Well your not dropping out. " I say laughing slightly.

"You know if you graduated you could actually do something to because your smart. " He says.

I laugh. "Lip I'm 17 working in a bar I'm probably not going to get much further than that. " I say .

Even though I would love to do something more I know that it's the truth.